30 Most Beautiful Book Quotes of All Time

30 Of The Most Beautiful Book Quotes Of All Time

So many books, so little time.

53710
https://www.pexels.com/photo/sepia-photography-of-green-plant-on-top-of-open-book-810029/

All my life I have read books which ultimately changed me and made me the person who I am today. It has given me a new perspective and ideas and has allowed me to travel far across the world. Anyone who loves reading books knows what I am talking about.

But, even though a book can change your perspective on life, there are some literary quotes which touch your heart and change you irreversibly.

1. "Not all those who wander are lost." - The Lord of the Rings

c1.staticflickr.com

2. "Y​ou’re the kind of person I wanna be with when I want to be alone."- Eleanor & Park

thebooksthatbindus.tumblr.com

3. "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."- Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone

quotesaga-img.s3.amazonaws.com

4. "Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same."- Wuthering Heights

66.media.tumblr.com

5. "And in that moment I swear we were infinite."- Perks of the Wallflower

i.kym-cdn.com

6. "People generally see what they look for, and hear what they listen for."- To Kill a Mockingbird

toddlohenry.files.wordpress.com

7. "When you find out you can live without it, go along not thinking about it."- The Jungle Book

smedia2.intoday.in

8. "There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a single flashing, throbbing moment." - The Truth About Forever

quotefancy.com

9. "That's how stories happen - with a turning point, an unexpected twist. There's only one kind of happiness, but misfortune comes in all shapes and sizes. It's like Tolstoy said. Happiness is an allegory, unhappiness a story."- Kafka on the Shore

www.azquotes.com

10. "Happiness can be found even in the darkest times if one only remembers to turn on the light."- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

media1.popsugar-assets.com

11. "That's when I finally got it. I finally understood. It wasn't the thought that counted. It was the actual execution that mattered, the showing up for somebody. The intent behind it wasn't enough. Not for me. Not anymore. It wasn't enough to know that deep down, he loved me. You had to actually say it to somebody, show them you cared. And he just didn't. Not enough."- It's Not Summer Without You

www.azquotes.com

12. "I think you're the sort of person who finds money on the ground and waves it in the air and asks if anyone has lost it. I think you cry in movies that aren't even sad because you have a soft heart, though you don't let it show. I think you do things that scare you, and that makes you braver than those adrenaline junkies who bungee-jump off bridges."- Just One Day

78.media.tumblr.com

13. "You know, when it works, love is pretty amazing. It's not overrated. There's a reason for all those songs."- This Lullaby

quotefancy.com

14. "Dumbledore watched her fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears."After all this time?""Always," said Snape."- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

handfulofthoughts2017.files.wordpress.com

15. "The only thing worse than a boy who hates you: a boy that loves you."- The Book Thief

i.pinimg.com

16. "Someday, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again."- The Chronicles of Narnia

stardustandserendipity.files.wordpress.com

17. "You don’t know what goes on in anyone’s life but your own. And when you mess with one part of a person’s life, you’re not messing with just that part. Unfortunately, you can’t be that precise and selective. When you mess with one part of a person’s life, you’re messing with their entire life. Everything. . . affects everything."- Thirteen Reasons Why

pbs.twimg.com

18. "Let me tell you this: if you meet a loner, no matter what they tell you, it's not because they enjoy solitude. It's because they have tried to blend into the world before, and people continue to disappoint them."- My Sister's Keeper

i.pinimg.com

19. "When you love someone, you say their name different. Like it's safe inside your mouth."- Handle with Care

i.ytimg.com

20. "I mean, if the relationship can't survive the long term, why on earth would it be worth my time and energy for the short term?"- The Last Song

img.bumppy.com

21. "You love me. Real or not real?"I tell him, "Real."" - Mockingjay

c1.staticflickr.com

22. "Nothing captures human interest more than human tragedy."- Angels & Demons

daily.social

23. "It's amazing how lies grow. You start with a small one that seems easy to cover, then you get boxed in and tell another one. Then another. People believe you at first, then they act upon your lies, and you catch yourself wishing you'd simply told the truth."- The Client

www.quotemaster.org

24. "And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it."- The Alchemist

www.thethingswesay.com

25. "When someone leaves, it's because someone else is about to arrive."- The Zahir

i.pinimg.com

26. "You deserve someone who loves you with every single beat of his heart, someone who thinks about you constantly, someone who spends every minute of every day just wondering what you’re doing, where you are, who you’re with, and if you’re OK. You need someone who can help you reach your dreams and protect you from your fears. You need someone who will treat you with respect, love every part of you, especially your flaws. You should be with someone who could make you happy, really happy, dancing on air happy."- Love, Rosie

78.media.tumblr.com

27. "That's the thing about lessons, you always learn them when you don't expect them or want them."- If You Could See Me Now

s4.scoopwhoop.com

28. "Books are the ultimate Dumpees: put them down and they’ll wait for you forever; pay attention to them and they always love you back."- An Abundance of Katherines

i.pinimg.com

29. "For you, a thousand times over."- The Kite Runner

www.messyduniya.com

30. "When I look at my room, I see a girl who loves books."- Looking for Alaska

spiritualcleansing.org

But, even though a book can change your perspective on life, there are some literary quotes which touch your heart and change you irreversibly.Books are the best friend one could ever ask for and sometimes, you come across these amazing snippets which can end up changing your life for good. So, which quote changed your life and made a deep mark on your life?