Be Passionate And Kind

Be Passionate And Kind

Make the world a better place

382
Be Passionate And Kind
https://walking4air.files.wordpress.com

Life without passion is like a world bereft of color. It’s plain and boring and empty. You should find as many passions as you can and carry them with you throughout the entirety of your life.

Passions come in all shapes and sizes. Don’t shy away from one of yours because you think it will be perceived as stupid by your peers. Who cares what they think? It is something that makes you happy, you, not them, their negative opinion is irrelevant. If you are passionate about collecting buttons, you collect those buttons and you enjoy it wholeheartedly, alright? Don’t be afraid of being passionate and sharing your passions with others. Good friends will support your passions, whatever they may be.

Passion is what drives us to dream, to experience love, to work hard, etc. Essentially, passion is the root of all that is good in the world. Imagine if the entire population was characterized by indifference, no twinkling eyes or infectious smiles when speaking. No giddy jumping up and down after hearing wonderful news. Nothing. That would be an unthinkable world of drifters, people floating along with no spark in their lives, no real meaning, and no strong emotions.

There is no such thing as being too passionate. Drown in passion. Burn with passion. Let passion be reflected in all that you do without trying to bridle it; it’s not meant to be suppressed, it’s meant to radiate from your eyes and smile and gestures. It’s meant to be exuded!

Along with being passionate, be kind.

Kindness is so simple. How hard is it to smile at a stranger or compliment someone on a whim? Does it really cost you that much to stop and help someone pick up papers they dropped? Or share your sandwich with someone who forgot their lunch? Being kind should be effortless. All you have to do is refrain from animosity and treat everyone the way you’d like to be treated. That saying has been around forever, but in no way does its old age detract from the seriousness with which it should be taken. There is no benefit in hurting people around you with cruel words. All that will do is ruin someone else’s day and eventually weigh down on your own conscience.

Shower your peers in a waterfall of kind words, genuine words, words that induce smiling and warm their hearts. If you enjoyed a musician’s performance, tell them! If you were enraptured by someone’s speech, let them know! If you’re in awe of someone’s artistic abilities, say something! No one will be saddened by your praise; instead, they will be elated, suddenly filled with pride, pride that will make them walk taller for the rest of the day and smile brighter.

Live a life dominated by passion and kindness because the world will be a better place for you and everyone else in it.