Best Bath & Body Works Lotions For The Holiday Season

10 Holiday-Themed Bath & Body Works Lotions That'll Make You Smell Better Than A Christmas Cookie

I'm talking a freshly baked Christmas cookie...

194

Bath & Body Works products always smell so wonderful and the store always seems to have the best scents for each holiday season. Here are some of my favorite B&B Works lotions that smell just like warm fall drinks and Christmas cookies.

Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin 

If October could be summed up in a lotion, it would be this exact lotion. It has the perfect hints of pumpkin and cinnamon and lasts pretty much all day.

Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte

This is the perfect scent for people who like sweet smells that are not too overpowering. It sorta smells like a campfire.

Gingerbread Latte

You know when it is snowing outside and you find a cute little cafe to hide in and soak up the beautiful scene outside? Well, this scenario is exactly what this lotion smells like.

Into the Night

This is a newly-released scent. If you prefer scents that aren't too sweet, this is perfect for you because it's on the muskier side and more subtle.

Warm Vanilla Sugar

This lotion is highly rated by costumers on Amazon. Bath & Body Works describes it as a "cozy, irresistible scent of vanilla" and with the high ratings, it's sweet enough for fall weather.

Cashmere Glow

If you don't like vanilla scents, this one has a "peachy" aroma that's great for the cold weather and even all year round.

Magic in the Air

Many customer reviews say this scent reminds them of the holidays. This lotion has one of the longest-lasting smells and is currently on sale!

Raspberry Sugar

This scent is exclusively released for the Holiday season. Something very unique about this scent is the raspberry smell. It is definitely a rare smell that can set you apart for this holiday season.

Sugar Plum Swirl

This sugar plum scent will set you apart from the typical sweet vanilla smell of the holiday season. It's a strong scent, so a little bit goes a long way!

A Thousand Wishes

I was in the 10th grade when my friend gave me an A Thousand Wishes gift set for the holidays. I didn't think much about it and decided to try out the lotion. Let's just say that for the whole new year I wore this scent. It's long-lasting and has been a classic scent for years. Also, the amber smell is just perfect for this fall weather!