5 Bath And Body Works Scents Every Lover Of Fall NEEDS

5 Bath And Body Works Scents Every Lover Of Fall NEEDS To Transform Their Home This Season

Even if we are stuck at home, the fall spirit is still in full swing.

442
candles inside the bath and body works store with a sign reading "fall bakery now open"

If you're anything like me, you live for the day that Bath and Body Works puts out their fall candles. I've spent a lot of time over the past few weeks smelling everything in their store and deciding what scent is best. Spoiler alert: it's all of them!

After much consideration, I've decided on five must-have scents that are perfect for fall, although an honorable mention goes to the Stress Relief Aromatherapy candle I've almost burned down to the bottom since classes started.

Here are my top 5 must-have scents sure to put you in the fall spirit.

Sugared Cherry Crisp

@theblushingcandle

Sugared Cherry Crisp is a great transitional scent, especially for those of us who live in Florida and aren't quite ready for heavy fall scents when it is still 100 degrees outside.

It smells exactly like cherry pie without being overpoweringly sweet. It includes notes of bright cherry, graham cracker, and spun vanilla sugar. It is available as both a three-wick candle and body care.

Caramel Pumpkin Swirl

@buttonsandbows.xo

Caramel Pumpkin Swirl is my new favorite scent. It smells exactly like the types of treats my grandma and I baked in the fall when I was younger. It makes my whole house smell like I have the kind of time and talent to bake, which I definitely appreciate.

I told myself that I was not ready to burn the fall scents I stocked up on during the candle sale, but this one changed my mind. This hunger-inducing scent includes notes of luscious caramel, ground cinnamon, rich brown sugar, and creamy vanilla. It is available as a three-wick candle and as a wall-flower diffuser.

Bonfire Bash

@southrencomfort1

Bonfire Bash has returned in new packaging this year. This scent is a sweet, subtly smoky blend of vanilla bourbon, creamy sandalwood, and cashmere musk. It's sweet with definitive notes of smoke that bring out the feeling of fall without being overwhelming.

Bonfire Bash is only available in body care, but Marshmallow Fireside is a very similar scent that is available in an array of home fragrance types.

Flannel

@yoki_xoxo

This fall scent is for my pumpkin haters. Fall is not all about pumpkin for everyone. I know, it surprises me too, but for those that do not have a yearly countdown to pumpkin candles and lattes, this one's for you.

Flannel is comprised of fresh bergamot and heirloom mahogany with soft musk. It is a smell guaranteed to make you think of crunching leaves and crisp mornings, no matter where you are.

It's available in hand sanitizer, hand soap, a three-wick candle, a room spray, and as a wallflower diffuser.

Sweet Whiskey

Bath & Body Works

Sweet Whiskey is a new scent for Bath and Body Works and it's really different from their typical scents. This warm and slightly spicy scent includes hints of fresh bergamot, heirloom mahogany, and soft musk.

Imagine this scent as warm vanilla sugar's liquored up cousin. It has definitive winter vibes and is a full-bodied scent without being overwhelming. It's only available in a lotion and a fine fragrance mist, but I would definitely want this one as a candle as well.

Even if we are stuck at home, the fall spirit is still in full swing. Happy Fall, everyone!