My Basic Bridal Beauty Routine

5 Tips For A Basic, Bridal Beauty Routine

A healthy bride is a happy bride.

26
wedding

Every bride wants to look her best on her wedding day, that special day in her life. Hair shiny, skin glowing, big eyes, full lips, fit body. Just like those girls in the magazines. Every bride wants to look beautiful and healthy from head to toe. And so did I.

As a soon-to-be bride, I too had my own beauty routine and things I took especially care of. I think most of them are obvious, but I'm pretty sure many brides-to-be forget to care for themselves while organizing and planning the caterer, the flowers or invites. So, here are my tips for a basic (bridal) beauty routine!

1. Healthy food

Yes, food is number one. I know, you probably hear that super often. In the last years the fitness world is hype and everyone knows more or less what a healthy lifestyle is about. However, not so many of us actually adapt to it. I totally understand that it's way easier to simply do what we've always done instead of changing our eating routine. Still, if you want to have healthy hair, nails, body and skin, it all comes back to nutrition. So take that time, google some new recipes and rock the kitchen!

2. Fitness

I'm truly convinced that in an active body you'll feel more comfortable and therefore more attractive. In order to care for a healthy body, food is the first step. Working out is the second. It can be a workout routine in the gym or at home or a half an hour run after classes. Take the bike instead of driving the car. Run the stairs instead of waiting for the elevator. As simple as that. You'll feel better, trust me!

3. Facial masks

Being engaged and getting closer to our wedding was my first ever motivation to try out some facial masks. I've never used facial masks before but what wouldn't you do for your wedding, right? So I went shopping, bought all kinds and sorts. After putting the first one on my face I forgot about it and scared my brother while walking through the house xD #sistermonster I have to admit, though, that my skin improved!

4. Hair

Do you have a most favorite feature on your body that simply must look acceptable in your eyes otherwise you'll feel uncomfortable? For me, it's my hair. Sure I wanted to take some extra care of it. Let's keep it short: Wash your hair as rarely as possible. Blow-dry it as shortly as possible. Use some repairing hair mask from time to time.

5. Nails

I've always been too economical to go to the nail salon, so I didn't have any experience whatsoever. However, a regular nail routine is so important, as our hands are very visible so they should be well looked after.

Maybe we don't show our feet as often, but a pedicure is so good for hygienic reasons. Most of the time our feet are squeezed in shoes or in sweaty socks; sometimes they have running toes or places with hard skin. Regular pedicure will not only care for your feet but make you feel so much better.

All those tips are true basics of any beauty routine. Before talking about make-up, styles and specific shapes, it's super important to care for our body's health and strength. So, whether you're a bride preparing for her wedding day or simply thinking about taking care of your body, start on implementing those things into your daily life. I assure you, it works! Trust me.