5 Ways to Get Yourself Back Into a Routine

Easy steps to keep yourself organized, motivated, and feeing accomplished!

67

Wake Up Early

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/200691727121607024/?lp=true

While hitting the snooze button is often a temptation, waking up early is the best way to start implementing a new routine. Waking up early in the morning provides you with ample time to get acclimated with the day, plan ahead, and get to thinking about any upcoming events. It is also an important time to get in touch with yourself through meditation, yoga, or a nice shower. Starting off your day like this gets you motivated and ready to start the day!

Make Lists

cdn.pixabay.com

Making lists is the next step to getting yourself into a routine. It makes you responsible for knowing what you need, when you need it, and how you need to get it done. It is truly the most important part of setting a routine as it not only keeps you organized, but it also allows you to cross things off. Being able to cross things off your list is likely to keep you motivated and dedicated to your routine.

Create Hourly Daily Schedules

How are hourly schedules different from lists? Hourly schedules keep you focused and set mini goals to keep you moving from one thing to the next. The key to a routine really is motivation, so being proactive and getting things done on schedule will set you up for success.

Find Time to Workout

Dogs Running GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Your body is your temple. If you are not caring for your body it is not likely that a routine is likely to stick. It is important that alongside working out, you are eating healthy and drinking a lot of water. Incorporating exercise into your day will keep your mind and body happy making it easier to keep up a routine. A well-oiled machine is a good working machine!

Find a New Hobby

https://giphy.com/gifs/bob-ross-AbPNdmgk6TJK

Having a routine does not have to be all work and no play. It is important that you find new hobbies or at least take the time to enjoy your favorite hobbies. Whether it is trying to paint like Bob Ross or cook like Gordon Ramsay, it is important that you take time for yourself to relax and destress!