Clare Crawley Stood Up Her Dates Last Night On 'The Bachelorette'

Would You Accept This Red Flag? Clare Stood Up Her Dates Last Night On 'The Bachelorette'

Simple red flag or dealbreaker?

8019
ABC

Don't get me wrong, we definitely saw some red flags from Clare in episodes one and two of this season of "The Bachelorette," but after (spoiler alert) Yosef got sent home last night, she's quickly become the villain of her own season, waving some pretty bright red flags we can no longer ignore.

To get more specific, last night Chris Harrison told the guys they'd all be getting dates after Clare canceled the cocktail party following the fight with Yosef (please let this be the last time I have to think about this a**hole). Unfortunately for the men, Clare also ended up completely ditching the first group date she promised them. Yes, that's right, she stood up the men who were supposed to have a fun day with her and showed up hours later without an apology (or a reason).

If someone didn't contact you to reschedule your date and showed up hours later without a reason or an apology, would you accept that red flag?

If you ask me, this would absolutely be a no from me. Sure I've said that every week, but I'd rather be single than sit around wasting time on anyone who 1. — continues to slide into people's DMs while dating me, 2. — calls me crazy for having feelings, or 3. — stands me up on a date because they didn't feel like coming (like... sweet, sweet).

Friends, never settle, OK? Seriously... this season is a mess for so many reasons, but the red flags just keep coming and I beg you to watch out for these in your own dating lives. For real.

Last week was no better, honestly. After Yosef called Clare crazy for feeling a certain way about something, I could not stop cringing. According to our Instagram poll results, 79% of you weren't happy with it either and the other 21% said it wasn't a dealbreaker, that it was fine to call her crazy... to each their own, I guess.

No matter what red flags from the last few episodes would be dealbreakers for you, I think we can probably all agree this season has been off to a rocky start. Thankfully, the teasers for next week look like Tayshia Adams will sweep in and save us all next Thursday (because of the 2020 Election on Tuesday, AH).

Have you ever been stood up by someone who later tried to reschedule plans? Click here to write about it for a chance to be featured on Swoon or email taylor.mead@theodysseyonline.com with pitches.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.