Ranking All The Bachelorette Men From Worst To Best

just my opinion on them!

29
abc.com

This season of The Bachelorette has been absolutely insane, so much has happened in only 3 episodes. Between all the awkward one on one dates, uncomfortable group dates, and almost half of the men left having little to no screen time, this season has sort of sucked. Clare is definitely not a good bachelorette based on just what has happened in THREE episodes, I think I speak for everyone when I say, I am ready for Tayshia! Until we get Tayshia, I've decided to rank all the bachelorette men left.

Blake M.

I don't like Blake at all, I just don't like his vibes. Plus I hate when people interrupt dates for no reason, it's just frustrating and he isn't playing by the rules. Like he lost the dodgeball game, don't be a sore loser and then go complain to Clare. I was shocked she gave him the rose, I would've sent that man packing!

Ed

Honestly Ed has barely been shown at all, I literally cannot form an opinion on him, but he seems nice.

Jay

Again, no screen time really so I don't have too many thoughts about him, but he does seem sweet.

Brendan

Again, barely been shown but he's cute!

Ben

Nothing too exciting from Ben, but his roast was pretty good though.

Dale

Okay, I like Dale, but then again I don't. He kept interrupting Clare talking to other guys, and he took her away for an hour, and screwed all the other guys over. Dale is fine, but I've heard so much about him that I don't want to hear about him anymore. I'm ready for him and Clare to leave, all I hear about is DALE and I'm TIRED of it.

Jordan C.

He seems super nice and and very sweet, but sadly hasn't ben given too much screen time, but I hope he stays around!

Zac C.

All I can say is: young Matthew McConaughey, that is all.

Jason

Honestly I feel so bad for this man, Clare made him go on that AWFUL first one on one date. It was so awkward, and got WAY too deep for episode 2, like this man had to tell his trauma, on TV, just for Clare to never talk to him again.

Joe

This man DESERVES more screen time, I have seen NOTHING about this man and it's so sad. He seems so nice and I want to know more about him!

Chasen

Chasen gives me very himbo energy, like he's very sweet and nice, but seems a little, like dumb, but in a good way. Watching him think about the boom motion in the trailer for the past week was such a highlight, me and my roommate always got a kick out of watching it.

Kenny

Kenny spilled some real tea last episode about how none of the men have a chance with Clare, except Dale of course. Kenny really called out all of the bs that Clare has put them through in the past 3 episodes, and it was refreshing to see.

Demar

Demar and Bennett at chateau Bennet was the best part of this season, hands down. Seeing these two just sit by the pool and have face masks on was incredible, it's the content I LOVE to see. Also this man knows how to dress, like the turtleneck with the suit jacket, such a good combo.

Eazy

Eazy seems so protective of Clare, like when the Yosef thing happened, he definitely wanted to go help her but the producers most likely told him no. Also Eazy seems to be really genuine, and he has a super fun energy to him. Bonus points: his suits always look so nice, like he can dress!

Ivan

Ivan is such a little cutie! When he gave Clare the chess piece that means so much to him I wanted to cry, like it was so cute. Ivan is such a cutie, like the chess piece is like a nerd's love language!

Riley

Riley is in the 2nd spot because of the "prom" dance that he did with Clare. Especially learning that she never went to prom and he did that was just so sweet. He seems really genuine and down to earth and like he really cares about Clare, it just sucks she can't give anyone the time of day.

Bennett

God, I love Bennett so much, this man is the literal embodiment of Clark Kent. His vibes are immaculate, his roast was so good, and he didn't hold back at all! Chateau Bennett was literally the highlight of the season, like I would rather watch a full season of each of the guys bonding with Bennett than watch another minute of Clare. I cannot wait to see this man living his absolute BEST life on paradise, I am so excited.