Bachelor Nation: Picking Sides

Bachelor Nation: Picking Sides

Only one man will win Jojo’s heart.

4
Bachelor Nation: Picking Sides
wetpaint

It is quite possible that I am one of Bachelor Nation's biggest fans. I have lost track of how many seasons I have watched including spin off shows like "Bachelor Pad" and "Bachelor in Paradise." Each season keeps Bachelor Nation on the edge of their seat as they watch the most dramatic, shocking, thrilling and emotional episodes yet. Sadly, this Monday America’s favorite Bachelorette, Jojo will be handing out her final rose. Bachelor Nation is now divided into “Team Jordan” and “Team Robby” but only one team will win Jojo’s heart. Good thing we are all supporting “Team Jojo”.

“Team Jojo”

Joelle, stole the hearts of Bachelor Nation while on Ben’s season. Although Ben told Jojo he loved her, he loved someone else more. After that devastating breakup, Jojo did not give up on finding her unicorn. This season, she continued to hold our hearts as she embarked on her journey to find the man of her dreams. Always sporting a Hollywood smile and a wardrobe to die for, she had every man’s jaw was dropping. Luckily, she is just as beautiful on the inside. Her personality and great sense of humor made this one of the greatest seasons. She had to kiss a lot of frogs to find her prince and now she is down to two amazing men. Joelle had a hard time grasping the idea of Ben loving two women, that was until she realized she could be in love with two men.

“Team Jordan”

Jordan, a former quarterback for the NFL, is also known for his charming smile and perfect hair. The two of them have been hitting it off since night one, where Jordan not only accepted the first impression rose, but also received the first real kiss of the season. Jordan has been seen as a controversial contestant throughout the season but he reassures Jojo that he is there for her and only her. He has expressed his true love for her and is ready to commit to her. There is no denying the sparks that fly between Jordan and Jojo whenever they are together.

“Team Robby”

Robby, a former competitive swimmer, was the first to confess his love for Jojo! Carrying a bottle of wine out of the limo on night one made Robby look like he was playing it safe, but after he placed Jojo on that pool table America knew things were heating up between the two of them. However, a lot of tension has also been seen between them as well. Many rumors have circulated through the media that Robby dumped his girlfriend of four years to go on the show and Jojo felt very torn about what to believe. Overall, she trusted that Robby’s intentions were nothing but genuine and gave him a place in the final two!

Jojo is going to be facing a tough decision when choosing who she will spend the rest of her life with, but either man will compliment her well. May the best man for Jojo win!