11 Reasons To Apply For Matt James's Season Of The Bachelor

11 Reasons You Should Rush To Apply For Matt James's Season Of 'The Bachelor'

*Immediately Googles how to get on 'The Bachelor'*

4216

It's long overdue for "The Bachelor" franchise to introduce a Black male lead but after more than 18 years on TV, ABC has finally announced Matt James as its first Black bachelor this morning.

For those of you wondering who he is, for starters, he was set to be on Clare Crawley's season of "The Bachelorette" before it was postponed indefinitely due to the pandemic — TBD on what's going to happen with that. Oh, and he's also Tyler Cameron's BFF!

SEE ALSO: 6 Things You Need To Know About The Next Bachelor, Matt James

Here are just 11 reasons you should rush to apply for Matt James's season of "The Bachelor." Because trust me, he's a total catch.

He volunteers

He gives back through ABC Food Tours, "exposing kids to new experiences and teaching that anything is possible."

He's athletic AF

So much so it's a BIT intimidating, but we'll keep this on the list of "pros."

He rides horses

View this post on Instagram

The Adventures of Huckleberry James 🐎

A post shared by Matt James (@mattjames919) on

He's goofy

@mattjames9191

Tiger King vs @hannahkbrown 🐯👑 | ##fyp ##boredathome ##tigerking ##foryou

♬ Magic In The Hamptons - Social House

Another day, another impeccable outfit.

He's got some dance moves

@mattjames9191

When your parents leave the record player on.. 😂🕺🏾 | @tylerjcameron3 ##fyp ##foryou

♬ computerized love - jubyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Nothing to see here other than two pals dancing shirtless.

He's always down for some fun

He can surf AND skateboard...

His abs

In case you missed them.

He loves his Mama

Get ready to watch with this Bachelor-scented candle or this "Most Dramatic Season Ever" wine tumbler.

As an Amazon Affiliate partner, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.