How to choose a baby stroller?

How to choose a baby stroller?

54

Buying a stroller is not as easy as it would seem, so I'll try to help you. Take your time to get a close look and do not make a hasty decision.

Difficult choice - the best stroller for children

The child spends a lot of time in the stroller during the first years of his life, so the pram should be comfortable, functional and safe.

The stroller should provide comfort for the child, but parents are also important and it should make they everyday strolling a pleasure. What are the things you should look at?

You can find many multi-purpose trolleys (gondola and stroller) on the market. The multipurpose stroller will be used for the first 3-4 years of the child's life (gondola for the first 6 months).What should we check when we're choosing a baby stroller?

Baby Stroller Attestation - The safety mark (capital B in the triangle) is granted on the basis of the opinion of the state hygene.

Wheels - Preferably large and air-filled – these wheels are best suited for long walks and uneven ground.

Cushioning – a good cushioning will assure the little one is not bumped around when you go through some rough terrain.

For more info about choosing the best stroller visit babygeartested.com

The stroller should be stable and at the same time easy to carry. Give yourself some time to test it in the shop. Push and observe if it does not twist spontaneously at a distance of a few meters, try to enter the stairs, cross over uneven ground, check the brakes on sloping ground. If you have the possibility to check the trolley with the load – go for it. Almost all prams without load are easy to carry, but when you put your kid into the stroller and add some of your stuff, you can be quite surprised, as the stroller might just start to weight a tone.

The gondola should have a perfectly flat bottom if you plan to use the stroller since day one. The stroller should have a braced backrest and the backrest should be adjustable. An adjustable footrest will be useful when your kid grows up a bit. The stroller should have at least three-point harness with a closure that will be difficult to open for the baby's hands.

How to assemble a stroller? Usually it's simple for one person. You might want to check if the stroller may be folded with one hand. Another thing you should check is the compatibility with baby car seats if you plan to travel a lot. Don't forget to check how much space it takes in the trunk.