53 Ways To Avoid Studying For Finals

53 Ways To Avoid Studying For Finals

I really enjoy not doing what I'm supposed to be doing.
45

Procrastination, according to Google, is "the action of delaying or postponing something." According to me, procrastination is a way to avoid your responsibilities even for a short period of time. I think of myself as somewhat of an expert at procrastination, so to convey my "expert' opinion, I present a list of my favorite ways to procrastinate. Actually, most of these were used in the process of avoiding writing this article.

share discover GIF

1. Go to Subway with your roommate even though you aren’t getting anything

2. Go through all your makeup to make sure none of it is expired

3. Wash all of your makeup brushes because you haven’t done that in weeks and it needs to be done RIGHT NOW

4. Go through Facebook and stalk people you went to high school with who you don’t even like

5. Go to Taco Bell

mean girls you wanna go to taco bell GIF

6. Clean under your bed

7. Make a new playlist

jamming jay z GIF

8. Test every single pen to make sure they all still work even though you really only use the same two every day

9. Take a shower and double wash your hair

emma stone ra GIF

10. Buy a stuffed bear

despicable me fall sweater GIF

11. Put a mustache on said stuffed bear

12. Claim you don’t know said stuffed bear is a stuffed bear

13. Post a picture with stuffed bear

14. Call Mom and listen to her tell you that you need to study more

15. Find the perfect GIF to send to the group chat

16. Watch all of Ed Sheeran’s music videos

ed sheeran television GIF by The Voice

17. Calculate what grade you need to pass that one class

18. Refill your water bottle even though it isn’t that empty

19. Google where the next Olympics is going to be

google GIF

20. Google how much tickets are for the Olympics

21. Google how much plane tickets are to the next Olympics

22. Realize you have no money

im poor heidi montag GIF

23. Try to make plans for this weekend

24. Realize you already have plans for this weekend

25. Realize that those plans are a birthday party

party time GIF by Solar Impulse

26. Realize you don’t have a gift for said birthday party

stephen colbert adult humor GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

27. Find a gift for the birthday party

28. Realize you need to wrap the gift

the oc wrapping presents GIF

29. Find an old newspaper that you have no idea where it came from

30. Listen to the people in the hallway being annoying

frustrated annoying people GIF

31. Complain to your roommates about the annoying people in the hallway

32. Google what “Galway” is

despicable me what GIF

33. Take a nap

sleepy baby panda GIF by Nat Geo Wild

34. Shower because you need to wake up after your nap

35. Do yoga

yoga humour GIF

36. Stop doing yoga because you don’t actually know how to do yoga

stop it neil patrick harris GIF

37. Watch an entire season of "Supernatural"

scared GIF

38. Make Christmas decorations

39. Clean out the fridge because that hasn’t been done in a few weeks

40. Write an article

procrastination essay GIF

41. Fill out your planner for next semester

42. Make a to-do list for tomorrow because lists are made to be ignored

to do list GIF

43. Stress out about the workload that you have this week

44. Cry

feels justin timberlake GIF

45. Start a group video chat with your high school friends

46. Wait for the video chat to not go through because all of your friends have lives

All By Myself glee GIF

47. Move on to watching all of Taylor Swift’s music videos

48. Question why you aren’t making all A’s

49. Call your brother to bug him

evil laugh GIF

50. Go through your Pandora playlists from middle school

51. Reminisce about middle school

52. Regret middle school and most of high school

53. Watch Netflix

bored edward norton GIF

There you go! Good luck avoiding your responsibilities. (Disclaimer: I am not responsible for whatever consequences may result from procrastination.)