Avengers: Endgame... 7 Facts You Should Know

"Avengers: Endgame" is a Marvel superhero movie about the remaining Avengers in the aftermath of the events that happened in "Avengers: Infinity War." The remaining superheroes will have to find a way to defeat Thanos and try to bring back the people that disappeared in the last movie. Before it comes out, here are seven facts that you should know about "Avengers: Endgame."

1. The movie is going to be just over three hours long

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwXbRv-nle5/

It is the longest movie in Marvel history to this point. Am I still going to watch it? Of course I am.

2. The events that happened in "Avengers: Infinity War" set up "Endgame"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqEY-3ECSsc/

Before watching "Endgame," you might want to watch "Infinity War" first. I haven't seen "Captain Marvel," but I heard that this movie also sets up "Endgame" as well.

3. There are a lot of theories about what will happen in the movie

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwXqS3BHiwZ/

Just to list a few.

There is one that Ant-Man will be the key to taking down Thanos. One of the theories is that he will shrink down, and go into Thanos than he will expand. There are also rumors about time travel in order to win. Lastly, there is a theory that Loki isn't actually dead. Instead, he is actually alive, and posing as Ant-Man.

4. The film is directed by the Russo brothers, Anthony and Joe

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn6PyuLgRvy/

They've also directed "Captain America: The Winter Soldier," "Captain America: Civil War" and "Avengers: Infinity War."

5. The title references something that was said in "Infinity War"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwWeI9ZgYXr/

Dr. Strange, when talking to Tony Stark, stated, "We're in the endgame now."

6. There have been rumors that some of the original Avengers will die in "Endgame"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhMg7vCFp-W/

No one knows who or how, or if there will be any deaths in "Endgame." So, we'll just have to see.

7. There is a long list of people who will be in the movie

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bhh0YahHsKi/

But no one knows if they are dead or alive.

I can't wait to see this movie. I want to see how they defeat Thanos, and I want to see who comes back. A lot of my favorite characters disappeared. I think it's going to be a good movie from what I've heard and seen.