Autumn Vibes

Autumn Vibes

The pumpkins have returned and spooky szn is upon us. Once September hits, fall begins. Here I offer some new songs to ~spice~ up your fall playlist.

37
Autumn Vibes
myself

Eyes on FireLast week I compiled a list of songs that coincided with many moods of starting this semester. This week, I will be providing you all with a list of my newest finds that are perfect for all fall-time vibes.

Monday Loop: Tomppabeats

loop

This gif is the best visualization I could find to represent what it feels like to listen to Monday Loop. Located on Spotify's Lo-Fi Beats playlist, this song is a soft EDM style instrumental song that will make you melt into a sublime state of relaxation. Monday Loop has the perfect beat for a crisp morning walk. Since it is Lo-fi, I find that this song is perfect to study to as well with minimal lyrics and a chill beat.

Eyes on Fire: Blue Foundation

classic first semester mood

Eyes on Fire is a unique song. It is a mix of early 2000's emo pop and alternative. This song is sure to give you that mysterious edge that comes out when the weather gets cooler and the nights get longer. Eyes on Fire is also a nice song to study to as it is very calm and soothing. This song also pairs well with a night drive when the weather is crisp enough to wear a turtleneck but not freeze. I recommend playing this either when you are winding down for the night while studying or in the moonlight of your car.

Moral of the Story: Ashe

me when listening to this song

Ashe gets it. Her voice is the perfect mesh of quirky, soothing and youthful. She has some of the most satisfying songs I have ever heard. From her song with Ford (a favorite), Get Lost, to Moral of the Story, Ashe will get you in the feels. Moral of the Story is a wonderful song for pensive times in your life when you need to sit back and reflect on what you are doing and who you are becoming. This song pairs well with an emotional evening in a dimly lit room, drinking a peppermint tea, and allowing yourself to simply feel and evaluate what is happening around you.

Get Lost: Ford/Ashe

a nice drive

I cannot not include this song. Speaking of reflection, fall is one of the most nostalgic times for many people. This is the time of new beginnings, yet the near end of a year. In the fall, oftentimes, we remember what we have done and lose sight of what we are doing. Get Lost is a song that complements this transitional time in many young people's lives as the lyrics simply state: "get lost to find yourself". While that might sound uncomfortably cringey, it is fairly true... For those nostalgic and reflective moments, hop in your car during a fiery, red fall sunset and hit the road to this song.

Body Gold: Oh Wonder

nice

Body Gold is simply a nice song to listen to. It is so satisfying that it is like you are melting listening to it. Listening to this song is like dipping your finger in melted wax and peeling it off once it dries... Just nice. Oh, Wonder's music is very therapeutic. Their melodies meld well with any relaxing moment where you just want to sit back, breathe, and effortlessly listen. Their music also is extra soothing if you are going through an emotional time or need something to calm you down and quiet your surroundings for a moment. However chaotic life can be, Body Gold is a lyrical masterpiece that will always be there to calm you down.

I hope some of these songs will become a new addition to your fall playlists ! I have personally found that they pair very well with crisp, autumn air and the crunchy leaves. Next bonfire or night drive, be sure to queue these up. Sit back, and enjoy.