Autism Awareness Month: Perspectives From Odyssey Creators

If you would like to participate in the ongoing conversation surrounding Autism Awareness on Odyssey, follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter for updates.

1532

On Odyssey, you can find perspectives on nearly endless topics. It is our goal to elevate these authentic perspectives in our featured content on the platform and in our social media presences.

During Autism Awareness Month, Odyssey will be featuring perspectives from our Creators who are affected by autism spectrum disorder (ASD). Our Creators bring a variety of perspectives to the conversation: some who work with people on the spectrum every day, some with family members or loved ones who are on the spectrum, and some who are on the spectrum themselves.

Explore Odyssey's featured Autism Awareness content here.

At the bottom of each of these featured posts, you will see a button that allows readers to donate to the Autism Research Institute (ARI). The ARI supports the health and well-being of people on the autism spectrum through research and the education of professionals, those who are affected, and their families.

Cover Image: Nina Hebrank on Instagram