13 Christmas Gifts You Didn't Know You Needed To Buy

13 Atypical Christmas Gifts That You Didn't Know You Needed In Your Life

From Himalayan salt tequila shot glasses to smartphone sanitizers, these gifts will win the hearts of your friends and family.

231

Picking out a gift isn't always easy, but one of the items on this list will make the day of a family member or friend.

1. PhoneSoap smartphone sanitizer 

As seen on "Shark Tank," it's a smartphone sanitizer. Wazfrits from Amazon's reviews says "What a great accessory! Easy to use, easy to set up. We keep it out and literally everyone, family & friends, who comes to our home, takes time to sanitize their phone and remark about what a great product this is!"

This device can give your smartphone some extra life and keep it in tip-top shape.

2. Mason jar indoor flower garden

Searching for a simple but sweet gift for your mom, sister, aunt, or girlfriend? This is the perfect one! What girl doesn't want a little flower garden of her own?

3. Constitution and declaration drinking glasses 

We all know a history junkie. These glasses would go perfect in their office, dorm, or apartment!

4. Vintage Reagan and Bush 84' Republican T-shirt

Everyone loves T-shirts, especially ones that support our beloved Republicans.

5. 45-second mmelet maker 

A stone dish that helps you make a hearty omelet in 45 seconds, in the microwave? I'm in.

p.s. I'm pretty sure it's dorm-room-safe.

6. Himalayan salt tequila shot glasses 

I'm a tequila lover, I had to add this...

7. Literary insults chart 

If you know a writing whiz, this gift is beyond perfect. It includes things like: "Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip" (as Winston Churchill once said).

8. West coast style IPA beer brewing kit 

The DIY kit you never knew you needed to know about. How cool would it be to brew your own beer in your kitchen?

9. Sunflower in a bag grow kit 

Girls + sunflowers = happiness.

10. Tea from around the world

"This set of ten, single-estate teas lets you sample exotic varieties from around the world." Sounds pretty cool to me.

11. Mini beer pong table 

Yes and yes.

12. World travels cork globe kit 

Do you know someone that travels a lot? This gift would absolutely win them over.

13. Carhartt hats 

Carhartt hats are in, and they're the "new" not so new fashion statement. Anyone you know would put it to good use!

This simple but original list is bound to have an item that will win you over. Whether you know a history junkie or a beer lover, they'd probably love all of these gifts.