I Asked My Closest Friends And Family What Color I Remind Them Of To See How They Truly Feel About Me
popular

According to some TikToks I stumbled across, asking someone what color they think of when they think of you reveals how they really feel about you.

141718

This audio, by @thebrandonrobert, analyzes eight colors:

1. Red

Apparently, if they view you as red, they think that you are a manipulative person. Thankfully, no one said red!

2. Yellow

If they say yellow, they supposedly view you as a close friend who is bubbly. Seven people said yellow, I appreciated that!

A woman wearing yellow is surrounded by yellow bubbles

3. Blue

Apparently, if they think of blue, they feel like they can come to you with their issues and they view you as a closer friend. Three people said blue. Oddly enough, they were my mom, my cousin who is the closest person I will ever have to a sister, and one of my best friends (and we literally go to each other with our issues on the daily).

4. Green

If they say green, they think that you are a jealous person. Unfortunately, four of my friends, and very good friends at that, think green. To be fair, I feel like I do have a reason to be jealous of them! They are all extremely intelligent, talented, and well-liked. My one friend, however, chose green because grass is green, and she calls me Grass.

A woman wearing green is surrounded by green dollar bills.

5. Black

If they think of black, they know a lot about you and they even know your darker secrets. No one said black; I have been told that I am rather guarded.

6. Purple

If they say purple, they think that you are a more narcissistic person. Three people said purple. Sadly, three people that I am very close to. I like to think that I am ironically narcissistic. And in my defense, my dad said, "your persona is very indigo".

A man in purple clothes holds up a purple bottle of wine

7. Pink

If they think of pink, they view you as a loyal and funny person. Three people said pink, all boys actually! Two of my closest guy friends and my closest cousin.

8. White

And lastly, if they say white, they think that you have a boring personality. I am quite pleased to report that no one said white.

Now, I have no idea if this is even remotely accurate, but it was really fun! I did not get offended by any of the purple or green comments, I actually laughed a lot because of them and when I sent the TikTok later they all felt bad and assured me that that is not true.

Overall, it was super fun! And if you're not planning on taking everyone's responses too seriously, try it yourself! Just ask, "When you think of me, what color do you think of?", and maybe you'll even make your own TikTok of their responses.