Miscellaneous Haikus

Poetry On Odyssey: Miscellaneous Haikus

Taken straight from my chicken scratch notebook.

25

Human Predation

Undue hands grazing,
brewed and teen spirits churning.
Seared in memory.

Hypochondria in a Nutshell

Twitch. Twinge. Flutter. Ache.
Propelled to grave conclusions.
"It's just in my head."

High Expectations

"Do this" and "do that."
Pressed to walls by opinions.
Claustrophobic life.

Lover of Things Yellow

Dainty daffodil.
Sour lemon. Swift taxi.
Yellow's brilliant!

Twin Flame Tango

Illusions of time
fool not our hearts but our minds.
Persistent love pines.

Oh, to be in the City
* (converted to pinyin and translated into English)

我希望住跟
跳舞的市灯火和
咆哮的街道

* wǒ xī wàng zhù gēn
tiào wǔ dí shì dēng huǒ hé
páo xiào dí jiē dào

* I long to live with
dancing city lights and
roaring streets.

10 Things To Do When Feeling Creative

A list of things to do when your creative juices are flowing and you need to put them to good use!
18790

A list of ten things that I do when I'm feeling creative--some ideas for you!

1. Paint

Head to a craft store and purchase some canvases, paint brushes, and paints and paint yourself some unique, beautiful pictures!

2. Slime

Make a plethora of different homemade slimes! This can be super fun and super messy if that's what you're in the mood for!

3. Pottery

There's so much you can do with pottery! You can paint, create, decorate and more! Get yourself some pottery clay and make something awesome!

4. Color

Get a few coloring books and make it a goal to complete every single page!

5. Scrapbook

Scrap-booking is one of my favorite things to do! The best part is, you can literally use anything you want because its so free!

6. Write

Feeling creative with your words? Write a short story, a poem, a song, this is just as creative as any other crafting.

7. Makeup

No matter what some people may say, makeup is definitely art to me. Practice some new looks if you want, or try a new product. Makeup is never supposed to look one certain way! There are no rules with it.

8. Redecorate

Feeling bored with your surroundings and also feeling creative? Rearrange your room, clean up, and redecorate if you want!

9. Shop

New clothes, new style? Try some new looks!

10. Photography

Go out with some friends and take a super cute and fun photo shoot!