As Freshman Year Comes To An End

This past year has been a rollercoaster of a ride, but I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. As my freshman year of college comes to an end there are a few things I want to say to those who helped make it what it was.

To my first roommate, we may not have been terribly close, but I enjoyed our late night chats and watching Sweeney Todd and Once Upon a Time with you. Although you were hardly ever around because of marching band, you were my first friend and helped me venture out of the dorm.

To those I met in the first few weeks, we don't really talk at all anymore, but you helped me get to where I am today. If it weren't for you I probably wouldn't have rushed a sorority in the fall.

To my roommates, when I moved in with y'all I didn't really know you well, but I am so glad I moved in. We have defiantly had our share of roommate issues but I wouldn't trade you for anything else. I can't imagine late night conversations, family dinners, or sharing clothes with anyone else.

To those who have been there for me through everything, I don't know where I would be without you. You have helped keep me sane through a lot and I can't thank you enough for it.

To my amazing friends, thank you for all of our crazy adventures. I cannot wait for those to come.

To my parents, thank you for everything you have done to get me to where I am now. I couldn't have done it without you.

To myself, it's been a crazy year. You've grown a lot and even though it's been stressful, you made it through your freshman year of college!