Hey artsy person, here’s 7 reasons why everyone loves you

All artistic people have these great traits

827
Kedisha Samuels

Fall is a time of vibrant color (mostly shades of orange but nevertheless), leaves, cardigans, and pumpkin spice…lots of pumpkin spice. It is also a time for family, friends, and decorating, which our artsy friends have already beat us to and that’s okay.

To all the artsy people in our lives who make us come alive, here are the reasons we love you so much!

1) Babyyyyy I like your style

Anyone can spot an artist out of a crowd of people just from their style. You are definitely not a mainstream fashion trend-follower. Your style of dress is so uniquely you that you could break all fashion rules and still look picturesque. You could literally pin a leaf to your left sleeve and rock it. You are a trend-setter, to say the least, and no one can match your level of fly.

2) Down-to-earth

I have yet to meet an artsy snob. Artsy people always have such a chill vibe, making them great to be around. They are some of the humblest people you will ever meet, despite their amazing talents. They are also very genuine and are great listeners.

3) Life of the party

Not only are you down to earth, but you are the life of the party at the same time. Not sure how that works but we just know that when you're around, it's a great time. Everyone loves being around you because of your positive energy. You are creative, spontaneous, witty, different and indifferent (mixed with a bit of crazy), and we LOVE IT. Plus, if you're an artist, you are automatically the best story teller of your group of friends and that's always fun.

4) Galaxy Mind

The way you see things and see life is such a beautiful mixture of complexity and intricacy. You have such deep intellectual thoughts that sometimes you yourself cannot fathom. Conversations with you are always awe-inspiring because of your unique insight and the fact that your mind is not bound by social constructs. Even your sarcasm is on a different level. You’re a great conversationalist, the type everyone wants to spend hours on the phone with. And even though nine times out of ten we have no clue what you’re talking about, ten times out of ten we know you’re probably right.

5

) One with nature

Are you even human, you ultra-creative being? Nature seems to always agree with you and be a part of you at the same time. You take in all the beauty of nature and learn so much from quiet moments in nature. Both you and your work represent all things natural beauty. Not to mention you’re insanely photogenic even if you’re just eating a piece of bread.

6) Passion for life

Artists are some of the most passionate people I know. They are as passionate about their work as they are about life and the things and people they love. They are strong-willed and determined people who work very hard at and immerse themselves in their craft, always up for improvement.They even have the drive and discipline to keep doing what they love despite the discouragement and backlash they sometimes face for "not doing something more practical."

7) Just ...whoa

Whatever kind of artist you are—whether a visual artist, musician, poet, writer, dancer, designer, or photographer, we appreciate you and admire your amazing skills and talents.

You are an awesomeball that our lives would be so dull without. You make a wonderful friend and an even better relative. So keep it up, you fun-loving, super-intriguing individual. You are all that and a bag of Krispy Kreme doughnuts when the Hot Sign is on.