8 Things About April Fool's Babies

8 Things You’ve Come To Know When You’re a ‘Fools' Baby’

Where are my fellow fools?

107
Image by RyanMcGuire from Pixabay

April Fools' Day is the ultimate birthday for all jokesters alike. Whatever your story is behind how you ended up being born on this day, here are eight things we all understand about it.

1.  You started out your life with a fun fact.

Grace Helbig Eating GIF by This Might Get - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy

From that moment until you die, you never have to worry about not knowing what to tell anyone if asked to share an interesting detail of your life.

2. People think you're joking when you tell them.

Serious Drake GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy

When you tell someone that your birthday is April Fool's Day, you are prepared for the "wait really?" Especially when you try to explain that to anyone on your actual birthday.

3. There's more of us than others might think.

Shia Labeouf Applause GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy

I may have thought I was one of the only when I was younger, but now I have discovered that that is not true at all. Surprisingly, I've met quite a few people that share a birthday on April 1.

4. It's the perfect time for a birthday. 

April is far enough from just about every other major holiday, besides Easter, and depending on where you live you might be off for you spring break. When you're younger, no gift overlaps, and when you're older, no school!

5. People prank you, obviously.

Funny Prank GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy

I mean it is April Fool's Day. In addition, it's your birthday. People are going to prank you either because of the day or because it's your day, might want to bring an extra pair of clothes in case something goes wrong while you're out.

6. Sometimes it slips your mind that it's April Fool's Day.

Forgot Memory Loss GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy

Maybe I'm the only one at fault for this but sometimes I do forget that it's prank day. This makes me even more confused when people prank me on my birthday, to be fair however, I usually am only thinking about my birthday to begin with.

7. Will it snow or can you plan a pool party?

Raining Kat Dennings GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy

One of the faults with having a birthday that is the first day of April is the weather is still making up its mind. We just entered spring but aren't over winter, good luck planning any kind of party outside.

8. Sometimes you get an extra special birthday.

Suspicious Season 1 GIF by Now Apocalypse - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy

Easter! Just this past year I had my 18th birthday on April Fool's Day on Easter. It was a slew of celebrations.

All Jokes aside though, everyone have a safe April Fool's Day and happy birthday to all my fellow fools out there.