It's finals season, which means it's time to look for anything else to do but study for finals. Here are 4 apps that can quickly turn from "just gonna mess around on this real quick" into wasting a huge chunk of your time.

1. Episode

Eventually, you see enough ads for this that you just have to download it and see what it's about. The great thing about this game is that there are so many different possibilities- but the fact that you have to pay money to access most of the features is kind of a turn-off.

2. Bitlife

There are so many different things to do in this game. It doesn't seem time-consuming until you're on your 16th life and you realize it's been 45 minutes since you started playing.

3. Tik-Tok (or YouTube compilations of Tik-Toks)

It's hard to find Tik-Tok compilations that are actually worth watching, but you've got a better shot if you search for Tik-Toks that have "Vine energy". People are finally starting to weed out the good ones, it seems.

4. The Sims 4

You can now get The Sims 4 for free on Origin, so why not take advantage of it? (And yes, it's not really an "app", but it's a great way to waste time not studying). The offer's good through May 28th, and if you ask me it's definitely worth it. Think about all the possibilities for after you're done with your finals and can actually get really into playing this game.

What are your favorite time-wasting apps?