Thank You

Thank You

You mean the world to me.
95

I don’t think that I say it enough, but I appreciate everything you do for me. From the way you go out of your way to make me smile at your silly remarks to the way you hold me when I am having the worst day, you are my rock.

You never complain about how much I talk or how I sometimes ask a lot from you. You are there for me no matter the circumstance and you hold me up when I am down. You are my calm in my life that is often the storm and you make me stronger.

You teach me every day how to be a better person and you enlighten me on the more important things in life.

You respect me and my opinions as equal in our relationship, and you never fail to make me feel like I am always yours.

I don’t know how I will ever be able to fully thank you for everything that you do for me but I hope that you read this and know that this is for you and that I am always yours.