Apple resumes its affiliate program with many changes and improvements

Some time ago, one of the best ways for publishers to earn income was Apple's own affiliate program, with which anyone who was accepted into it had the possibility of earning income for each purchase made in its store was produced.

14

However, we must remember that at the time, overnight, they announced their official closure, something that did not sit too well with all users. Now, apparently from the firm itself they would have repented and would have backed down, since recently we have been able to learn that they have decided to relaunch it, with a multitude of changes and improvements.

Apple's affiliate program is back for everyone

As we have been able to learn, it seems that from the firm itself they would have released a new statement through their own platform in order to notify of this relaunch, as well as all the news that is included in it, which are not few, because they have basically made changes from head to toe.

In this case, it seems that the news regarding the administration panel for affiliates means that everything is represented in a much more "clear and simple" way for users who want it , although more specifically these are all the changes that have been detailed from Apple regarding this new apple affiliate program:

• New Navigation - Updated and simplified navigation, with easier access to account management options
  • Dashboard – A new dashboard with clear, easy-to-understand performance metrics and data visualizations.
  • Reports – Easier and more powerful reports with improved readability and new features like Saved Reports that streamline the reporting process.
  • Payouts – Enhanced payouts feature with more visibility into commissions earned available
  • Notification – Advanced in-app, email, and Slack notifications for key events and activities like conversion approval or availability to withdraw funds.

In this way, as you may have seen, Apple has made numerous changes to the affiliate system in order to improve statistics and ensure that all users can obtain the maximum possible benefits, something that new users will especially appreciate of the same.

It is added to other similar programs of the company

This is not something new within Apple since it has other affiliate programs for the different services it has. It is true that in recent years the income that can end up being generated has been reduced. The clearest example is the one that covers subscriptions to the iTunes Store, Apple Music, Apple TV+ or Apple Books. These programs are meant for influencers and tech websites that may end up bringing all of these services to their audience.

In order to enter the affiliate program, Apple has enabled a section on its website dedicated to these partner programs. In this area, they can generate the necessary affiliate links as well as control all the income that is generated, making the payment in a way that is generated each month.