Mobile App Reseller Business

Mobile App Reseller Business

How Can You Earn A Lot Of Money With A Free Mobile App Reseller Business?

It does not sound logical, but many of the most earning apps are free to download. Think of apps like: Clash of Clans or HBO NOW. The App Store is a marketplace, where most users expect the apps to be free. The question is: "How do mobile App Reseller earn back their costs can they even profit?". Keep in mind that it often takes four to six months before an app can be launched.

In-app purchases and advertising allows app developers to make money with free mobile app reseller business. To get this far you have to make sure that you have more to offer than just in-app purchases and ads in an app. Profitable strategies that you can only apply when you know what options there are. You just need to look at the market, see for example the competition and try to learn about your users as much as possible. This way you can find out how you can earn the best money from your free app. 

• Do research on the competition and see in which ways they make money
  • "Free-mium" Apps are free to download, but if you want to use more functions you have to pay
  • In-app purchases are a way to offer additional features against payment
  • With the help of subscriptions, you can offer paid content or functions for a specified period of time
  • Provide a large group of active users, so that the chance of earning money increases
  • Good working strategies ensure that they feel like part of the app itself

Understand The Different Options

There are various revenue models available for free apps resellers. In-app purchases and in-app advertising ensure that money can be made without discouraging users from buying the app. Which option you use depends on the type of app and which users you are targeting.

• In-App Purchases

A free app that uses in-app purchases offers a free version of the app. On the other hand, it is true that paid options are possible. These can often be seen in gaming apps where: new levels and items are offered for a fee. These purchases encourage users to buy these things more often because they are consumed. Take a look at Candy Crush Saga, where extra lives can be bought.

In-app purchases can also be offered with apps other than games. Calcbot, 1Password and Apple Music are examples of this. This second category of in-app purchases allow the user to continue using their purchase. This is in contrast with items that can be consumed, such as lives at Candy Crush Saga.

Free apps, where you have to pay to gain access to additional features are called "freemium" apps. You can offer a free version of the app with reduced functions. At Calcbot, a user must pay to access the "Convert" function. This option requires more work, but it is a good way of extra revenue, because no trials are offered in the app stores.

Android and iOS apps also offer innovative subscriptions for in-app purchases. These subscriptions allow an app to offer certain content or functions over a certain period of time. A good example of this is FamilySignal. This app uses these functions to ensure that families stay in touch with each other. This option is especially useful with apps that incur fixed costs, such as server costs and costs for developing new content.

• In-App Advertising

In-app advertising is available in different sizes, positions, and placements in mobile apps. The proceeds you can achieve with this can be viewed through traditional advertisement models. Advertisements can bring in money in different ways. This may include: where do the users come from, click-through, format such as videos or photos.

There are advertising networks available that focus on mobile apps. These offer different strategies and metrics, so you can keep track of how much money you earned with mobile app reseller business.

• Users

It does not matter if your free app uses in-app purchases or in-app ads. Help a small part of your users to generate revenue from your app. It is therefore very important that the number of active users increases and continues to increase. It is important to look at the various metrics. Consider: free-to-paid conversion rates, lifetime value of the user and churn rate (users who again take out a subscription). If you do not pay attention to these metrics, you do not have the necessary tools to ensure that this small part of your total users actually makes money.

Know The App Market And Users

Do research. View apps in the app store and make sure you pay close attention to the competition to determine a good strategy for similar apps. Although it is very difficult to estimate how much money competing apps earn, you can see which strategies they apply. View the apps and applied strategies and ask yourself if there are opportunities for improvement. Use this information in developing your app.

Know who your users are. This is just as important as researching the competition. This is especially important if you are trying to implement a profitable strategy. It is a small number of users that will actually pay for your free app or click on an advertisement. It is extremely important to understand what motivates your users.

Do research on the demographics of your users and present relevant advertisements. For in-app purchases, you need to create a balance between what a user can or can not do without paying. If there is no correct balance, this will ensure that your users do not see any added value when using your free app. The opposite is also true, if everything is already there, then no paid items are bought.

• Subtle and action-oriented

Keep in mind the purpose of your free app. Users in the mobile app market know what they want. Few users accept an app that is focused on earning money through advertising or in-app purchases. Successful free apps ensure that the components for which payment has to be paid gradually in the app.

How intrusive your in-app ads are depends on the kind of free app and your audience. The best banner size and position are the 320x50 or 300x250 pixels. These use the bottom of the screen. Gaming apps often use full-screen video or advertisements. These can be very annoying, especially when they are not well timed. Often these are applied during natural breaks in the game. This can be between different levels. This way the app is disturbed as little as possible. Native ads, on the other hand, are advertisements that seem to be part of the app. Often this is content that is sponsored or promotional videos. These can be found on Facebook and Twitter.

It is also very important that you have a user-friendly system that allows people to make in-app purchases. The best systems feel natural in relation to the experience a user receives through the app.

Make Money with Mobile App Reseller 

Ensure that the focus is on finding a profitable strategy for your mobile app reseller business that pursues your goals, works on the market and is applicable to your users. When the app is intended to promote an existing company or brand, it is wise not to use the tactics mentioned. The existence of the app alone will generate money because the customer has more ways to get in touch with your company. Whichever strategy you implement, make sure you keep a close eye on the data and keep it up to date. This is mainly to achieve the right balance with paid upgrades. When you have sufficient information/data you can test which strategy works best for your users and the free app itself.

For more details about Mobile App Reseller program, visit: https://www.mobiroller.com/en/