We're Lucky That Hillary Clinton Wasn't Sworn In

Because helping illegal immigrants and changing the Second Amendment just isn't Trump's style.

37
content.tegna-media.com

Because helping illegal immigrants, getting rid of unborn babies, and changing the Second Amendment just isn't Trump's style, here are a few reasons why Democrats should feel lucky that Crooked Hillary isn't being sworn in.

Hillary Clinton planned to legalize all illegal immigrants.

This would have included teaching them English and paying their necessary fines, as well as giving every illegal immigrant a pathway to citizenship. If this were to happen, America would have accepted 65,000 Syrian refugees with the only exception being if they were not properly vetted. Hillary promised America that she would give Latinos higher wages and more job opportunities. Lastly, she would expand social security access to immigrants in need.

Sorry, Hillary, but I do not support spending time and money to help people who come to America illegally and break American laws.

Don’t worry, though, Trump has got it covered. Trump plans to a build a wall on the Mexican border -- and Mexico is going to pay for it. He is also tripling the number of ICE offices to make sure the percent of illegal immigrants will never be as high again as it is right now.

Hillary Clinton strongly supported Roe V. Wade, making abortions a legal right for all women.

...While also protecting Planned Parenthood funding and expanding access to that aspect of women’s healthcare including late term pregnancy abortion.

Sorry Hillary, but I cannot support the deaths of millions of innocent unborn lives.

Thank God for Trump: he stands for outlawing abortions except in cases of rape, incest, or if the life of the mother is in harm. That and he still supports all non-abortion services provided by Planned Parenthood.

Hillary wanted to create a stricter assault weapon ban and make stricter background checks required on a greater number of gun sales.

This would make it harder for the people who need to arm themselves to buy guns. She also wanted more legislation for gun safety.

Sorry Hillary, but you’re only making it harder for the people who are trying to arm themselves for protection. There is already law in place so a gun doesn’t end up in the wrong hands. If a murderer is going to get a gun to kill, your restriction is not gonna stop them.

Again, thank God for Trump. Trump fully supports the 2nd amendment and believes that the existing gun control laws just need to be better enforced and that no new laws should be added.

I cannot promise you that Trump is going be the perfect President, but what I can promise is that the illegal immigrant percentage in this country will drop significantly, many lives will be saved, and the Second Amendment is protected -- all because he is in office.