Antalya Real Estate Guide By Kingsman Estates Antalya

Estates Antalya

50

My name is Berkan Ozyurt, and I am the founder and director of Kinsman Estates Antalya. We are professional and licensed estate agents in Turkey and our expertise is in property sales in Antalya to international investors. Property in Antalya has been under the spotlight of international investors over the last decade so we have decided to write this as introductory information on our lovely city so that our future clients and tourists can make the most out of their trip and the opportunities Antalya has to offer.

Antalya city is unquestionably Turkey's jewel, if not the whole globe. It has it all: miles and miles of sandy beaches, history, perfect weather, a kaleidoscope of food, and some of Turkey's nicest people. The fact that Antalya has welcomed 15 million visitors backs up this claim. Antalya has much to offer its inhabitants and tourists, including 300 days of sunshine a year, beautiful sea views, the world-famous Konyaalti beach, and ancient Kaleici and Lara districts.

Antalya is both a city and a district, and that should be taken into consideration. Driving from Alanya to Kalkan takes 5 hours, so be aware that Antalya district is very big. In the past 15 years, the district and city of Antalya have drawn the attention of many local and international investors. Antalya is a city on the rise, with a thriving expat population of people who are happy to call it home.

Antalya is a multicultural city with a burgeoning tourist and fresh produce industry, which has attracted a wide range of local and foreign residents from various backgrounds. Antalya's population grew from 275,000 in 1980 to 2.5 million in 2019 As a result, following Istanbul, this city now has a significant excess of migrants. A lot more property is for sale now, and the building industry in Antalya is always growing thanks to huge investments in public transportation and infrastructure, as well as luxury villas for sale and other types of commercial real estate.

This article will focus on Antalya property for sale. Konyaalti, Lara, and Kaleici are the three major areas in Antalya. We will go through the benefits of purchasing property in each of these areas separately so that when it comes time to make a choice on your Antaya house, you are well informed about where you will buy your property in Antalya.

Kaleici Antalya

Antalya's ancient town, Kaleici, is a treasure trove of art, history, and culture. An historic port still in use today is situated inside the castle's walls. Kaleici translates as "within the castle," and it has served as the capital of many empires throughout the course of history, including the Byzantine, Roman, and Ottoman.

Kaleici is a very popular tourist destination because of its numerous attractions, such as the Hadrian's Gate in the city center. It boasts charming genuine Ottoman-style ancient alleys and buildings to admire while people-watching over carpets and other Turkish delicacies. Kaleici's real estate options are limited, and when anything does come available for sale, it sells like hotcakes. However, as long as there are homes in Kaleici that can be renovated, there will always be excellent business possibilities. Please keep in mind, however, that these ancient houses may only be restored in accordance with Turkish legislation, which entails large sums of money and a wide network of connections.

Lara Antalya

Antalya's affluent Lara district is located beyond the bustling city center. Apartments and villas for sale in Lara, which are located in Antalya's eastern suburbs, draw both local and foreign investors. Lara has a beautiful sandy beach, which is one of the many reasons to invest in real estate here. A 20-minute drive will bring you into the city core or to the international Antalya Airport, and public transportation is readily available. Some of our customers buy a house as a vacation home and spend their time here taking advantage of the area's 300 sunny days a year, great beaches, and world-class restaurants. Other customers are drawn to the region because of the excellent rental returns it offers to investors, and because of the year-round interest it receives from both local and foreign investors. Antalya property purchasing advice include knowing what to look for when buying, and working with our staff at Kingsman Estates Antalya investor center can help you get the most out of your investment in the long term.

Konyaalti

Antalya Due to its busy attractions, 12-mile sand beaches, beautiful seaside park, and proximity to Kaleici and retail malls, Konyaalti is without a doubt one of the most enticing premium real estate sites on the Turkish Riviera, if not all of Turkey's Mediterranean coast. This location is ideal for more than just a relaxing vacation. Because it's so close to the city center and has excellent public transportation, people can quickly go in and out of the city, making it a desirable year-round residence for both locals and investors. As a result, Konyaalti is an excellent place to invest for both strong rental yields and long-term capital gain. Luxury seafront residences with private pools, as well as cheap flats, are all available for rent in the area. In general, property sales in Turkey's Antalya region are a dream come true. Antalya is a great place to start investing in Turkish real estate, especially if you don't have the funds to buy in Istanbul's most sought-after neighborhoods. Antalya has numerous jewels to be found in both land and commercial property, so keep your eyes peeled.

As a result of this information, you should be better prepared to make an informed decision about where to buy a home and how to obtain Turkish citizenship for your family. To do so, please get in touch with our team at Kingsman Estates Antalya by sending us an email or starting a live conversation on the bottom right of the website on kingsmanestates.com.