What Your Favorite Girl Scout Cookie Says About You

Do-si-do your way around those Thin Mints.

90
Mic

Whether or not you’re ready to begin the new year, everyone is excited for Girl Scout cookie season. From the Savannah Smiles to the Samoas, each cookie has its own personality, despite its high calorie count. On that note, does your choice of cookie say something about who you are as a person? Scroll down to find out!

Thin Mints

Given that Thin Mints are the Pumpkin Spice Lattes of Girl Scout cookies and are exceedingly popular among all age groups, it’s possible that you may be a little basic (sorry). But, it’s also possible that you prefer simplicity and appreciate the little things in life. You’re emotionally stable and calm, which is why friends can easily rely on you for advice. For you, it’s the inside that counts.

Samoas

Your tastes are exotic; you’re adventurous, always ready to try new things no matter the risk. You have a ton of friends who gravitate towards your light-hearted, charismatic personality. You take pride in your physical appearance, but you also understand that inner beauty is just as important as outer beauty. Other than that, your reputation as a “wild child” and a multitasker shows that you can go in multiple directions and still find your way back.

Tagalongs

Tagalongs are pretty underrated, which appeals to your personality as a trendsetter (read: hipster). You’re a complex individual, with many layers. It takes time for you to open up to someone, due to your initially reserved and introverted nature. However, when you’re with your group of best friends, you’re the most talkative person there, since you’re in your comfort zone.

Do-si-dos

You’re unafraid to be yourself and challenge the norm. Genuine, wise, and carefree, you have an inner love for nature and for getting lost. You are spiritual and calm, but you’re not afraid to grab life by its horns and live it to the fullest. You’re creative and quirky, and you’re a natural born leader.

Trefoils

People say you’re old-fashioned, but it’s just that you love the classics, whether it be movies, music, or fashion. You’re not bland -- you enjoy simplicity and are content with what you have. You value tradition and are proud of your American roots. It doesn’t take a lot to please you, since your motto is always “less is more.”

Savannah Smiles/Lemonades

The quintessential Savannah and/or Lemonade fan looks like a cinnamon roll, but could actually kill you. Sweet on the outside with a zesty kick on the inside, you’re friendly, bubbly, and charismatic. But, you’re just as sassy and savage as you are likable, though it doesn’t seem so apparent to people at first. Your favorite season is probably summer, and when life gives you lemons, you never fail to make lemonade.

Note: Savannah Smiles are my favorite, so you get a thumbs-up from me if this is also your go-to. Yay for great taste!