To The Guy Only Wanting To Play Games

To The Guy Only Wanting To Play Games

That's cute, but stick to your Xbox.

21
To The Guy Only Wanting To Play Games

To the guy only wanting to play games,

You know who you are. You’re the guy that every girl wants to be with because you say all the right things. You probably have multiple girls even hitting you up right now to see when you’re going to follow through with those sweet nothings you keep promising them. But what you’re not telling them is that you don’t plan on acting on any of it, you’re just in it for the fun.

Now don’t get me wrong, having fun is an important part of life. You can’t take anything too seriously. But when it comes to someone’s feelings, maybe you should pull the plug on the games. It’s not difficult to be straight up with someone about how you feel or what your intentions are. And if you blatantly don’t want to have that discussion, then maybe you should just stick to playing your video games and having fun with your right hand. No girl wants to be subjected to the never ending guessing game of what a guy is thinking or feeling about them.

So if you’re a guy (or girl) that knows you are guilty of toying with people, it’s time to reevaluate. Be better than that and have those awkward conversations about feelings, or simply cut ties with people you’re leading on. Also, newsflash: not everyone wants a relationship and it’s okay to just like each other and have a casual thing. The point is to be straight up about what’s happening.

And if you’ve fallen victim to someone who just wants to play games, don’t blame yourself. It happens to the best of us, but the best thing you can do is try to get honest conversations out of the person or to cut your losses. It’s important that you don’t turn to yourself and start searching for a reason why because only the other person has that answer. It is not your fault and there is nothing wrong with you.

Moral of the story: players get it together because this game is getting old.

Sincerely,

A fed up woman