To my little brothers,

I just want you guys to know how much I love you. Even though you both drive me crazy, I wouldn't trade you guys for the world.

Having you two in life is such a joy. I want you guys to know that I will always look after you, no matter how you get or even when you become my not-so-little brother anymore and outgrow me. As many little arguments and fights, we get into, those won't matter years from now. They'll become funny stories we can all tell our kids.

As I'm watching you two grow up, I feel like I'm watching my own two grow up and it's honestly so hard for me to see. The older you boys get, the older I feel. However, I'm watching you two boys become young men and it makes me so proud. I'm so appreciative of the close relationship we hold as brothers and sister. Many people I know do not have a tight bond with their much younger siblings like I do.

Being your older sister is so rewarding. The time I spend with you guys reminds me of how much you guys are growing. And when I don't see you when I'm away at school makes me cherish out time together so much more. I love that you guys always get so excited when I come home from school. Or how you don't want me to leave to go to a friend's house.

I know that as you guys get older, you grow up to do great things (just like your sister lol). And believe it or not, I have a lot to thank you guys for. Being your big sister, you guys have actually taught me a lot.

Thank you guys for always showing me that I'm important to you. Thank you guys for always being my number 1 fans and biggest motivators. Thank you guys for giving me something to look forward to when I come home, the looks on your faces always prove that to me. Thank you guys for showing me patience when I need it the most. Thank you for always making me a center of your world. But most of all, thank you for always giving me your unconditional love and showing me how much I mean to you guys.

You boys have taught me what it's like to not only be a good big sister but a mom for when I have my own kids. You've taught me that I don't need to be so serious all the time. You've taught me what it's like to love another human being as your own.

You guys mean more to me than I could ever put into words. I would do anything for you guys, I'd even lay my life on the line for you. I may not always act like I want to be around you or it may seem that I'm annoyed with you guys, but I do wanna be around you. I always cherish our time together while you're still young and hang on to those memories.

I cannot wait to see what the future has in store for the both of you. And I can't wait to see what kind of crazy memories we make as you guys get older.

Love always,

Your Big Sister.