An Inside Look To What I'm Currently Listening To

Grab your headphones and jam out.

36

As a music lover, I listen to a lot of different things. One of my favorite things to do is to go for a drive (preferably alone so I don't get judged for playing the same song over and over) and jamming to my hearts content. Here is a list of songs that I am currently listening to and that I hope you can enjoy as well. *Some are explicit*

1. "Now and Later" -Sage the Gemini

<span id="selection-marker-1" class="redactor-selection-marker" data-verified="redactor"></span> For me, this is just a feel-good and dance it all out kind of song.

2. "Something Just Like This" -The Chainsmokers & Coldplay

This may be overplayed, but that's because it's so catchy and a great tune!

3. "New Man" -Ed Sheeran

I find this song hilarious with Ed Sheeran's low-key insults of his ex's new man. It's definitely one of my favorite's off of his new album.

4. "Now Or Never" -Halsey

Halsey is such a badass and this song is no different. Warning: this song may get stuck in your head.

5. "Congratulations" -Post Malone feat. Quavo

It's hard not to get into this song, especially if anyone has ever doubted you! Turn it up and vibe out.

6. "Don't Leave" -Snakehips & MO

I don't even know what it is about this song but I love it and turn it up every time it comes on. The singer's voice is different in a good way and matched up with a good beat makes it a must-listen.

7. "Everyday" -Ariana Grande feat. Future

Not going to lie, there's not much to this song. However, it's still so catchy and a good one to dance along to.

8. "do re mi" -Blackbear

Ever had someone you wish you never met? An awful ex, maybe? Then this is your new jam. Enjoy!

9. "Cake" -Flo Rida & 99 Percent

This song could definitely be played at every party. Get ready to turn it up and dance the night away with your people!

10. "Bonfire" -The Hunna

In search of a song to scream your heart out to? Look no further! I love to turn this song all the way up and rock out in my car.

This is just a brief sneak peak into what my current playlist looks like! I am always down for some quality music suggestions, so feel free to comment your faves. Enjoy jamming out!