An Experience That Led to an Invention: nakd. deodorant’s Story

we are excited to see what else comes out of his laundry days!

68

Have you ever wondered how a product came to be? What was going through a person's mind when they came up with a brand-new idea? Was it pure luck? Was it a strike of inspiration? Truth is every product comes to be in a different way and their process of creation is unique to the inspiration behind it. If we could take a look at the story behind every product we own, we would be in awe of the creativeness behind each of them. nakd. deodorant has a very unique story.

Vasarii Principles

Josh Spilewski is a passionate world-traveler and a creative entrepreneur. He believes it is important to stay true to one's nature while respectfully harnessing and utilizing nature's resources. When he decided to start his own company, he knew he had to stand by his core values and do right by what he believed in. That is how he founded Vasarii.

Because Spilewski cares about the environment and his customers, Vasarii was born with quality and health in mind. Every product is created with natural ingredients through an eco-friendly process. He says, "we are building a brand that makes people feel they can trust the products they are buying are cruelty-free, all natural, and environmentally friendly."

For that reason, every Vasarii product is created based on five particularly important principles:

1. Earth-Friendly: every product is organically created to be good for your skin and the environment.
  2. No Irritation: their products cause no irritation thanks to the fact that they do not include harmful chemicals, artificial colors, or other byproducts.
  3. Natural Fragrance: as organic products, they contain a natural, pleasant smell scented with oils.
  4. Overall Effectiveness: the products stick to the basic natural and organic skin remedies for every customer to enjoy their benefits.
  5. Originality: they utilize the original composition of plants extracts to maximize their utility.

Vasarii's nakd. deodorant

One of Vasarii's main beauty products is nakd. deodorant made from 100% natural mineral salts. These mineral salts from Thailand prevent the growth of bacteria, leaving you scent-free and feeling fresh. nakd. deodorant is fragrance-free, color-free, stain-free, and will not block the pores on your skin. But how did Josh Spilewski come up with this idea?

As an avid traveler, Spilewski was living in Singapore and doing laundry when he noticed the yellow stains under his armpits on his shirts. No matter how he washed his shirts, he could not remove the stains. His roommate said she had dealt with that in the past, and it was due to antiperspirant deodorants. She presented him with a solution: a crystalized cube of mineral salts from Thailand.

Josh tried this product for a month and knew it would be a game-changer. But he did not want to be among the few people to benefit from this, he wanted to share it with the world. So, he traveled to Thailand to meet with manufacturers, and nakd. deodorant was born.

Now Vasarii offers a natural deodorant that is effective for up to 24 hours, dries instantly, and leaves no white residue. It is a hypoallergenic deodorant with no alcohol, emulsifiers, or aluminum chloralhydrate. This product is good for your skin, your shirts, and the environment.

A Relatable Beginning

When we picture the beginning of a brand or the creation of a product, more often than not, we imagine a fancy, movie-like story. Vasarii's nakd. deodorant is proof the most useful ideas are born in ordinary moments. A common house chore led Spilewski to create a product that will benefit your skin while also taking care of the environment.