If you understand these, you play soccer.
1. You didn't get normal bruises, you got ball imprints.
2. "Sorry I can't I have soccer."
4. Soccer tennis was one the best games you played.
5. No matter how much you lifted, your legs were always more muscular.
6. That dreaded sentence you never wanted to hear from coach.
7. And when coach finally says you can be done sprinting only if you sprint your hardest.
9. Boys or girls, it all hurt the same.
10. When someone on the opposing team falls.
11. Your shinguard tan was flawless.
12. There was that one teammate that could juggle better than anyone else.
13. Finishing conditioning just might have been worse than actually starting it.
14. Playing in the mud ruined everything.
15. You and your teammates did some weird things together.