Capricorn season is finally upon us! That means anyone celebrating a birthday from December 21 through January 19 has one common goal in mind: world domination. Just kidding...kinda...but only because I know that Capricorns, like all members of a zodiac sign, are a diverse group of people. However, there are some traits you’ll find in every Capricorn regardless of who they are, where they come from, what they look like, etc. (the need for world domination just happens to be one of those traits).
- We don’t let our guard down easily.
This is why it’s so hard to get close to a Capricorn and probably why we come off so cold.
2. Setbacks make us very, VERY angry.
Don't quote me on this, but I’m pretty sure that doing anything that will ruin a Capricorn’s progress is the 8th deadly sin.
3. But we need to do things at our own pace or else we’ll get stressed.
4. We always have to win.
Mark my words, we will do WHATEVER to get to where we want to be.
5. Since we don’t have actual feelings, we feel obligated to take care of yours.
6. Lame excuses really suck.
I’m not saying our definition for a “lame excuse” is the same as yours, but no Capricorn is about to take “I’m sick” for an answer for the third time this week.
7. We also hate cancelled plans.
Again, unless somebody died, you’re dying, or you’re stuck on a desert island with no way of getting to where your Capricorn friend needs you to be. And actually, nevermind about the desert island thing. You can swim.
8. We never sugarcoat anything.
9. We’re petty AF, even if some of us aren't up front about it.
...so forgive and forget isn’t really a thing.
10. We have this thing with commitment where we like it but it's really scary, too.
11. We’re ridiculously stubborn.
12. Our sense of humor is pretty messed up.
13. OUR BRAINS RUN IN ALL CAPS.
14. Cold as we seem, we’re really afraid of being alone.
Deep down each of us knows we can’t live without our people.
15. We’re insanely ambitious people and will, one day, run the world.