All Girls In America Can Relate To Meghan Markle, So Don't @ Me On This

100 Instagram Captions You'll Want To Use Right Now

Quotes, lyrics, sayings, and other ideas for Instagram captions!
570501

When it comes to Instagram we are often thinking about what to use as a caption for our photos that we take that we really want to post on Instagram. Sometimes we post the photo without a caption and sometimes we just use an emoji because we're stumped on finding a good caption to use for the photo. So we go the short route and just put an emoji as a caption for our photo. Well whether it is a selfie, a friend pic, group pic, or just need a caption for the photo, here are 100 captions to use for a photo. Some are lyrics, some are quotes and some are just a quick caption to use on your photo. Also here are some accounts you can follow that are worth following:

-@brandonwoelfel

-@tess_and_sarah

-@brandymelvilleusa

-@goldenretrievers_

-@cats_of_instagram

-@zodiac.signs

-@thegrilledpineapple

-@jazzjennings_

-@chipper_thegolddog

-@llauratheleo

-@heyshalice

-@sailorhaley

-@sandcloudteam

-@photosabss

-@sharkbaitblond

Here are Quotes To Use As A Caption/ Lyrics To Use As A Caption/ Quick Little Sayings To Use As A Caption: for your instagram photo that you wish to post !

1.Life goes on, with or without you.

2.Don't Worry Be Happy ! Bob Marley

3. Be Happy

4.Be Confident

5. Be Positive

6. Don't be a liar, everyone hates a liar

7. Chillen With My Peeps

8. Go Big Or Go Home

9. What's the deal?

10.The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it's all that matters.

11.Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.

12, You couldn't handle me even if I came with instructions.

13. You couldn't handle me even if I came with instructions.

14. Forgive, yes. Forget, never.

15.There's a hole in my heart where you use to be.

16. I don't need any part time people in my life.

17. Get the Gist

18. Boy, it's the 21st centurey get with the program.

19. Hey, I just met you, this is crazy

20. I woke up like this

21. Keep smiling because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.

22. Beauty is power; a smile is it's sword

23. Last Day Of Class

24. I Donut Care

25. Got my donut and coffee today

26.Happy as a clam

27. Beach Days are the best

28.A friend will always make you smile, especially when you don't want to…

29. Always classy, never trashy, and a little bit sassy.

30. If only we could turn back time...

31. With You, I forget all my problems. With You, Time Stands Still.

32. Life's a climb, but the view is great

33. Ohana, means family, family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.

34. We come to love by not finding the perfect person but by learning to see imperfect person perfectly.

35. If I ever write a story about my life, don't be surprised if your name appears billion times.

36. "She's got that red lip, classic thing going on"

37 .I don't know what's tighter, our jeans or our friendship!

38. Best Friends make good times better and hard times easier!

39. Not sure what I did to deserve you as my best friend :)

40. I don't need your approval to be me.

41. So call me? maybe

42.I am who.I am, I am what I am, I do what I do and I ain't never gonna do it any different. I don't care who likes it and who don't.

43. Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.

44. Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars - Ed Sheeran

45. Cause you're a sky full of stars- Cold Play

46 . I keep dancing on my own- Calum Scott

47. Can't keep my hands to myself- Selena Gomez

48. I just want to look good for you- Selena Gomez

49. Kill em with kindness -Selena Gomez

50. I am not perfect. I make mistakes. But when I say Sorry… I mean it!

51. Me? Weird? Please! I am Limited Edition

52, Turn that frown upside down

53. Smile its the best thing a girl can wear

54, Stay true

55. Laughing is the best medicine you can ever get!

56. You're the king, baby I'm your queen

57. Best Friends Forever !!!

58.Throwing it back to the good ole days!

59. Ugg Life

60. I know you like first name basis

61. *Sends selfie to NASA cuz I'm a star*

62. Basic white girl

63. Frisky Friday

64. My thoughts are stars that I cannot fathom into constellations,

65. Maybe our okays will be our infinities - The Fault In Our Stars

66. So hold onto me because i'm a little unsteady - Unsteady

67. This has got to be the best day of my life - Best Day Of My LIfe - American Author

68. She;s the beauty and he's the beast

69. All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. -Walt Disney

70. If you can dream it, you can do it.-Walt Disney

71.Hakuna Matata it means no worries for the rest of your days - The LIon King

72. "The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it." — Rafiki,

73. "Remember you're the one who can fill the world with sunshine." — Snow White, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

74 ."The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all." — The Emperor, Mulan

75. "You don't have time to be timid. You must be bold and daring." — Lumière, Beauty and the Beast

76."All it takes is faith and trust." -- Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

77."A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." -- Eeyore (Winnie the Pooh)

78."If you focus on what you left behind, you will never be able to see what lies ahead." -- Gusteau (Ratatouille)

79. "The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all." -- The Emperor (Mulan)

80."A true hero isn't measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart." -- Zeus (Hercules)

81."Life's not a spectator sport. If watchin' is all you're gonna do, then you're gonna watch your life go by without ya." -- Laverne (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)

82. "The things that make me different are the things that make me ME." -- Piglet (Winnie the Pooh)

83."Giving up is for rookies." -- Philoctetes (Hercules)

84.. "Happiness is the richest thing we will ever own." -- Donald Duck

85. "Change is good." -- Rafiki (The Lion King)

86."Remember, you're the one who can fill the world with sunshine." -- Snow White (Snow White and the Seven Dwarves)

87. "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney

88.Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. Rabindranath Tagore
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/sunset...

89.The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_in...

90.The sky broke like an egg into full sunset and the water caught fire. Pamela Hansford Johnson

91.Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success. Swami Sivananda

92..Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it. Kevyn Aucoin

93.Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'! Audrey Hepburn

94. Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you. Walt Whitman

95.My power's turned on

Starting right now I'll be strong Read more: Rachel Platten - Fight Song Lyrics | MetroLyrics

96.Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared. Buddha

97.Let your life lightly dance on the edges of Time like dew on the tip of a leaf. Rabindranath Tagore

98.I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.' Muhammad Ali

99. Why don't you be you

And I'll be me

Read more: James Bay - Let It Go Lyrics | MetroLyrics

100. Life is like a camera, we focus on the positives and develop from the negatives.