Amazon Shopping Is An Amazing Service

Amazon Shopping Is An Amazing Service

Great deals at the click of a button.

bussinesstransitionacademy.com

There’s an age-old saying that states that every person, no matter how strong, has a vice. For some people it’s alcohol, some video games and for others it’s pretty women. I think mine is a good deal, or more specifically, Amazon. For the uninformed, Amazon is an online-only retailer that deals in just about everything you can think of. They’re most well known for their books and electronics, but they also sell food, clothes, jewelry and tons more.

I absolutely adore shopping on Amazon. Heck, I just enjoy browsing Amazon. I have tons of wishlists full of stuff that I’ll probably never buy, but it makes me feel better knowing that it’s saved somewhere on my account for the day that I finally do. I also love the anticipation of waiting for my packages to arrive, almost like a mini-Christmas. I even have an app dedicated to tracking them. Seriously, it’s called Aftership, and it’s honestly one of my favorite apps.

Amazon Prime is an amazing service that every Amazon customer should have. For $100 a year ($50 if you sign up for Prime Student), Prime members have access to a number of features and benefits. Exclusive deals on various items, free two-day shipping, one click shopping, access to Amazon Music, discounts on video game pre-orders and the list goes on and on. Prime members also have access to Amazon’s streaming service, Amazon Video. While Amazon Video’s library is not as diverse as Netflix and Hulu, they still have tons of awesome shows and movies (most of which I’ll send to my queue and never watch -- I have a problem).

For all of the book lovers out there, Amazon has a really cool service through their Kindle apps, and products. The Kindle service is a really cool way to have all of your books in digital format. Even if you’re like me, and prefer your books to be physical, Kindle is still a great way to get all of your favorite news sites. Even Twitter, which is pretty much a news source in it’s own way, can be accessed through Amazon’s Kindle tablets.

What’s there not to love about Amazon? My only real complaint with them is that they don’t offer price matching on anything outside of televisions, but this is a minor complaint in the grand scheme of things. Amazon offers a number of great services, especially their Prime membership. It really is a great deal, especially if you’re a student who buys your textbooks online. If you aren’t already, I strongly encourage everybody to at least Amazon. I can almost guarantee that you’ll love what you find. Just try not to get too addicted.