11 Sex Toys To Buy With Your Stimulus Check

11 Sex Toys To Buy On Amazon If You're Looking To Treat Yourself While In Quarantine

As a treat.

48

It's been a tough few weeks, so if you're looking for something to treat yourself to without completely blowing your entire stimulus check once it finally comes (*wink wink*), then a sex toy to use with yourself — or a partner if you're quarantined together — might just be the purchase for you.

Here are 11 of Amazon's best-selling vibrators just dying for you to turn them on:

PALOQUETH G Spot Rabbit Vibrator with Bunny Ears

PALOQUETH

Normally: $39.99
Currently: $29.99

2,900+ five-star reviews

"When I turned it on it was like nothing I've ever experienced in my whole life. I couldn't hear, couldn't move. I felt like my body levitated off the bed! I felt a little spicy and turned it up a couple notches and BAM! I instantly came! I felt like my body exploded internally and externally at the same time (which has never been possible for me)." - Anonymous

SEE ALSO: This Amazon Best-Selling Vibrator Has Over 2,900 Five-Star Reviews, And It's Under $27 Right Now

Tracy's Dog G Spot Dildo Vibrator with 10 Vibration Patterns

Tracy's Dog

Normally: $63.99
Currently: $43.98

1,500+ five-star reviews

"After you regain consciousness, make sure you have a burger or something ready... HOLY MOTHER THANK YOU FOR GIVING BIRTH TO YOUR BABY SON SO THAT HE CREATED WHOMEVER MADE THIS DEVICE." - Julie Maloney

SEE ALSO: Amazon's Best-Selling Sex Toy Has Over 1,400 Five-Star Reviews, And It Sucks — Literally

Adorime Clitoral Sucking Vibrator

Adorime

Normally: $35.99
Currently: $28.99

1,400+ five-star reviews

"It can take me anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour to achieve a single orgasm... but with this little baby, I had multiple within 3 minutes, no exaggeration! This was literally the best orgasm of my life! Hubby loved using it on me, and how loud I screamed lol. Seriously, do not hesitate to buy, especially if you having issues with 'getting there' in a timely manner!" - Dimarie86

LuxeLuv Coco Passionate G Spot Vibrator

LuxeLuv

Price: $21.99

785+ five-star reviews

"There's so many things to like about this vibrator. It is just the right size... not too big and not too small. It has 10 different speeds and vibration patterns to fit whatever mood you're in. It definitely gets the job done. The material is so amazing, so smooth. It doesn't hurt me (inside) at all like other adult toys I had. Packaged very well. It has its own little perfect case." - Yajaira Rodriguez

Phanyx Couples G Spot Vibrator

Phanyx

Price: $25.99

700+ five-star reviews

"This is the most amazing toy. It has so many levels and the waterproof feature adds a dimension that is so rare and the remote an unexpected control device really does add to the experience. I highly recommend the G-spot Vibrator. I love the gender-forward modern design." - Amazon Customer

Umania G Spot Bullet Vibrator

Umania

Normally: $16.99
Currently: $14.99

550+ five-star reviews

"This is the best little miracle I've purchased yet. This is the best price, for the strongest little vibe. It blew my mind away, in more [ways] than one way. I've been struggling to find a nice small vibe for myself when my sparks fly and this device isn't leaving my side." - BattleYoshi

PALOQUETH Personal Wand Vibrator

PALOQUETH

Normally: $26.99
Currently: $19.69

480+ five-star reviews

"I bought it with the intention for HER to "use." And the FIRST TIME sent her 'over the edge' in literally 30 Seconds FLAT. Which is great if you wanna 'finish up' the show and She hasn't got her end of the deal. BAM!... Dude... SERIOUSLY, ADD THIS TO YOUR COLLECTION. FOR REAL. You'll thank me later. But You're welcome in advance;)" - Jeffrey S

Loverbeby Vibrating Cock Ring

Loverbeby

Price: $25.10

380+ five-star reviews

"My wife and I have used all kinds of toys, but this one is amazing. Most are not enjoyable for both of us at the same time or offer this much diversity. So small but so powerful and so many diff speeds to switch it up. While other rings have a bullet sitting sideways, this one hits all the right spots. Made our time much more fun!" - Jeffrey2CA

Adorime High-Frequency Clitoris Vibrator

Adorime

Price: $21.99

320+ five-star reviews

"Holy tacos is this toy amazing. I... I'm honestly a bit speechless. It was delivered today and I tried it out as soon as I opened the package... I am currently recovering from the (absolutely incredible) damage that it's done as I type this. I recommend this toy %10000. BUY IT NOW!!!!" - Tiny Chubs

YTOY Wearable Panty Vibrator

YTOY

Price: $24.98

245+ five-star reviews

"So, I got this for my partner to try on me and let me just say wow! I saw these a lot around and wanted to try it myself. I enjoy it, just like my partner does. It is small and portable. It is easy to clean it's so small. I love the remote so my partner can control it, or even for solo use." - Tyla

PALOQUETH Finger Vibrator

PALOQUETH

Normally: $34.69
Currently: $23.69

240+ five-star reviews

"Literally goes above and beyond. It does what it's meant to and excels at it!... I love the intensities and variations of vibrations." - Debora Lopez

As an Amazon Affiliate partner, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.