11 Amazon Decor Items You Didn't Know You Needed

Everything you didn't know you needed, delivered right to your door.

401

Spruce up your room by adding unique accents and gadgets that make your life easier and look great!

1. Rotating Makeup Holder

Save space in your room by putting all your products in a rotating holder. Say goodbye to chunky shelves!

2. 3-in-1 Breakfast Center 

The perfect 3-in-1 breakfast station that makes cooking so much easier. It comes with an oven, stove top, and coffee maker!

3. Light bulb Wax Melter 

Keep your room smelling great and looking cute with this simple, rustic wax melter.

4. Light V.S. Dark Laundry Bag

Save time down in the laundry room by having all your clothes pre-separated!

5. Closet Organizer

This simple little organizer can save you a ton of space especially when you're working with a tiny closet.

6. Friendship Lamps

Each person connects their lamp to wifi, and when someone touches it the paired lamp lights up. Cutest way to remind the people you love that you're thinking of them!

7. Floating Plant Holder

Put a cute little succulent in this floating plant holder and add some life to your room. Looks like magic (but it's just science)!

8. Microwave Pasta Cooker

Say goodbye to the stove-top and cook your pasta in a fraction of the time with this microwave pasta maker.

9. Portable Blender

Blending smoothies and shakes on the go saves you from having to keep a massive blender in your dorm room, and the bottom snaps off to minimize bulkiness.

10. Message Board Alarm Clock

Write yourself reminders for the next day on your alarm clock so you can see them right when you wake up. No more forgetting that thing you said you were gonna do this morning...whoops.

11. Scratch Off Map

Keep track of your travels by scratching off each state you visit! The cutest way to document your explorations while adding some color and decoration to any bare wall.

Add some life to your room with any of these unique and fun products from everyone's favorite online shop.