9 Amazon Phone Cases To Up Your Quarantine TikTok Game

These 9 Amazon Phone Cases Up Your Quarantine Selfie Game Faster Than You Can Say 'TikTok'

You can never have too many.

303

If we are still in quarantine, I might as well fuel your online shopping addiction. Sorry not sorry. Ya'll NEED at least one of these.

1. Casemate: "Twinkle Stardust"

This phone case looks absolutely amazing with all white iPhones. It really makes your phone stand out. I had one for my iPhone 8 Plus and I loved it so much that I bought one for my new iPhone 11 Pro Max.

2. Lex Altern: "Cute Dogs"

Not only does this case have the most precious dogs featured on it, it looks hand painted... watercolor even. This would definitely make your phone a statement piece.

3. GVIEWIN: "White/Gold Marble"

This case is definitely more simplistic, yet still catches your eye. It is very sleek and looks very expensive. It looks really smooth too.

4. Incipio: "Platinum"

You can never go wrong with a sheer holographic case. I have had Incipio cases before and not only are they cute, but they are very durable as well.

5. BURGA: "Golden Wildcat"

All I can say is... CAROLE BASKIN... KILLED HER HUSBAND... WACKED HIM! In all seriousness though, this case is adorable. It looks to be protective as well.

7. HolaStar: "Gold Leaves"

This case SCREAMS summer and I'm here for it.

8. CUSTYPE: "Face"

There's just something about this case that I'm drawn to. It is so artsy and feminine and CUTE.

9. Walago: "Roses Flower"

I feel like this phone case would look good with any color iPhone, so it's pretty versatile.