10 Gifts That Can Be Found On Amazon For The College Senior Graduating That Won't Break The Bank

Let the college senior in your life know you're thinking about them during the global pandemic.

7

Amazon has so many great things, and let's be honest, how many times have you ordered an Amazon package during quarantine? While you're browsing through Amazon for what to get next, shop for your college graduate. There are so many items, affordable items, that can let the graduate in your life that you're thinking of them. And, they can be delivered right to their door! Some of these gifts can be personalized with a monogram or by choosing a color they would like. These ten gifts are all under $50.

Amazon gift card

Amazon gift card

Starting simple. Giving a graduate an Amazon Gift Card can go a very, very long way. They can put it towards any item they want because Amazon has everything - literally. Click here to order a gift card for your graduate!

A tote bag for the working graduate

Amazon tote bag

A tote bag like this one is perfect to take to work every day. It's big enough to carry a laptop and a planner and a few personal items. This particular tote bag has a detachable cross-body feature so it can go from day to night. The one above can be found here.

Friendship necklace

Amazon friendship necklace

Get one for all your friends - they're only $10! Purchase this cute and affordable gift here.

"The one where graduation is cancelled" t-shirt

Amazon t shirt

This one is for your 'Friends' lovers. This t-shirt is also super soft and cozy, so it'd be perfect for a quarantine fit. This quote to commemorate this year also comes on a mug. Click here to purchase the t-shirt. Click here to purchase the mug version.

Freeze stemless cooling wine glass

Amazon wine glass

I would personally love this gift. I love a glass of chilled rose, but sometimes the bottle is warm. These glasses can easily be stored in the freezer and pulled out right before you're ready to toast to graduating! Get these cool wine glasses here.

Travel jewelry box

Amazon travel jewelry box

There is nothing more frustrated than your necklaces getting tangled together and tangling your earring and rings too. This travel jewelry box can either stay plain black, or you can get it monogrammed with your graduate's initials. (Click here to order.)

Daily Bloom Planner

Amazon Daily Bloom Planner

Bloom Daily Planners have so many cute and trendy patterns. They come with plenty of space to write notes under the date and fun stickers for different events. Pick your pattern and planner for your graduate here.

A Weekender

Amazon Weekender

A good weekender that can also fit over a suitcase is a great gift to give to a college graduate! This is something that will always be used and handy. Amazon has many different options under $50, but the one pictured can be found here.

Portfolio case

Amazon Portfolio

The perfect gift for the city gal or guy. Most portfolios (like the one above) has a pocket for your phone and for your license and other credit/debit cards. Carrying this will help with the clutter in a big bag and make a commute to work easier! The portfolio that I've added can be found here.

Blue Light Blocking Glasses

Amazon Blue Light Glasses

I have a pair almost exactly like this and they are a life saver. This particular pair comes in many different colors and can be found here. Amazon has many different styles also!