Yes, I am Pro-Life and I am proud of it.

I don’t know how frightening it is to be pregnant at a young age and deal with the harshness that the cold world can show you when you are judged for being pregnant that young. I don’t know the feeling of being pregnant with a child that doesn’t have a father. I don’t even know what it is like to be pregnant.

I am not going to be close-minded. I see why others may not want to have a child. However, there are many other options that one can go about rather than having an abortion. Every life deserves to be loved and is meant to be loved by someone as well as God. Killing that baby that is growing inside of you is not the answer, as you are taking a source of happiness from many as well as God.

But, what do I know? I sure know that taking away a life before that life is even born makes my stomach drop. I sure know that abortion is murder. Life is the greatest gift I was ever given, and I have a hard time grasping that this gift could have been taken away from me when I was just starting to grow.

Of course, I believe that there are many cases where many others don’t feel strength to have their child. However, I believe that there are many obstacles that God sets into our lives and we are tested to overcome them from the strength that He gives us. Strength can be found in many ways, including looking for strength from God. If you are not religious, then I am sure there are many other ways you can find strength and to realize that at the end of the day, you truly are not alone. You may feel like you are, but there are so many other people who have had to go through your struggle and have had that child. And I am sure that if they had to go through their situation again, they still would have not had an abortion.

My anger starts when people think that a “clump of cells” is not a life. They believe that life doesn’t begin at conception. This is where I disagree. That life has started and should be welcomed into a loving world and not killed. In no way do I support having an abortion. What I do support is being a bigger person and realizing that life can be loved, and if you aren’t able to love that life, someone else will.

No matter what you have gone through, God wants you to make the most out of it. You may have negative views on a pregnancy, but if you are choosing to kill that baby because it was a “mistake,” you need to realize that you are killing a life. Someone's life is not a mistake. You need to realize that that baby that is inside of you has a whole life ahead of itself, and you have chose to end that life.

I am pro-life because adoption is an option that you can choose if you can’t face your baby or find a way to love that life. I am pro-life because that baby is a life the second it is conceived. I am pro-life because I have seen what a heartbreak it is to know that such a young life being taken can hurt someone. I am pro-life because I believe that baby can be loved, and you can overcome whatever situations you are in and show nothing but love to that life.

I am pro-life and I will always be pro-life.