Alternative Funding Offers Easier and Surer Ways of Funding Your Equipment Purchases

Equipment

130

The role of equipment has always been a critical feature of all businesses and so has been the need for financing the purchase of such equipment. The option of getting any kind of funding assistance from traditional lenders is as good as zero because there are just too many barriers on the way. It's obvious that these barriers have been created for the specific purpose of deterring small businesses from seeking any kind of funding from these big-time lenders. Does that mean small businesses are on their own when it comes to getting access to business capital loans? Not at all; if you are running a small business that uses capital equipment, there are alternative sources of funding that offer excellent services.

Get funding to procure industrial equipment

Manufacturing industries need a whole lot of capital equipment to function and they also need expensive replacements and upgrades at different points in time. Businesses of all sizes find it difficult to procure such equipment without business funding more so small businesses which are denied funding by traditional lenders. Nothing to worry though; the market has come a long way and today there are alternative equipment funding companies that offer you the necessary funds without any hassles. You know very well that there is no way you can allow your production capacity to suffer due to equipment breakdown or any other reason that can be resolved with timely funding.

Easy funding for heavy duty construction equipment

The tell-tale imagery of the construction industry is that of heavy-duty earth-moving and haulage equipment being operated in very tough environments. The other side of this story is that such ground-level operations are carried out by small contractor firms that need reliable working capital funding to manage the high cost of such operations. One of the best funding options for small contractor firms in construction invoice factoring wherein your pending invoice is leveraged to offer you quick and hassle-free cash advances. You pay back the debt after getting your payment, which is usually 60-120 days after you raised the invoice. The cost of borrowing is adjusted from the invoice payment you receive.

Smooth replacement of trucks in your fleet

Running a trucking operation is not just tough but also costly and capital intensive. There are regular breakdowns that need repairs and servicing and also insurance and tire costs that become difficult to manage. Hassle-free trucking business funding from alternative lenders solves the problem for you.

Over 91% of the fleets operate with around 6 vehicles, which means it is an industry dominated by small businesses that don't get funding from traditional lenders. Nothing to get stressed about; alternative business funding solves the problem as it is designed for small businesses.

Easy procurement of haulage equipment for supply chain operations

The logistics firms that support supply chain networks, operate with a lot of heavy-duty capital equipment like forklift trucks, reach stackers, and cranes among other capital equipment. These operations are also handled by small businesses that rely on alternative funding to manage their cash flow volatility.

Scores of businesses across numerous industry segments send or receive cargo that passes through their respective supply chain networks. If the haulage equipment is not functional due to breakdown or is not available, their operations suffer. Alternative business funding solutions ensure there is no shortage of cash to handle such issues.