8 Makeup Must-Haves

8 Makeup Must-Haves

Have you been wanting to revamp your makeup bag?

69
https://pxhere.com/en/photo/1235287

I wrote an article quite similar to this a few months ago, but the makeup world is developing at an exponential rate. With constant new products being brought to Ulta and Sephora, my makeup must-haves change. Here are my current 8 makeup staples.

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer

If you're like me and need a solid primer in order to have any hope of your foundation looking decent, this should be your go-to. It feels so smooth on the skin and helps give you a good canvas to get started with.

Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Foundation

There has been a lot of recent hype about this foundation, and there is good reason for it. It really might be the best drugstore foundation I've ever used. It provides great coverage and blends really evenly over the skin. Best of all, it's only $12 at Ulta.

Airspun Loose Face Powder

It is safe to say that I will never purchase another face powder as long as this is on the shelf. Although it can be a little difficult to find, try checking your local Walgreens to find this phenomenal powder. It isn't heavy, helps prevent an oily look, and it even smells good.

Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer

This favorite hasn't changed. I still have yet to try a bronzer that I love more than this one. It smells amazing and provides the perfect glow. In my case, I'm too pale to wear a very deep bronze, and this is the ideal formula for me.

L'Oreal Paris Lash Paradise Mascara

A friend told me that this mascara is even better than Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara, so I had to test it out for myself. I don't know if it is better, but I would say it is as good. This mascara does an awesome job of making my eyelashes super long.

Anastasia Brow Pomade

This pomade and the Anastasia brow brush is all you need to have awesome brows. It is super simple to use and helps you achieve a full yet natural looking brow.

Essence Pure Nude Highlighter

This is one of my favorite highlighters, especially in the summer. It gives your cheeks the prettiest glow that isn't too blinding or white looking. I am not personally a fan of highlighters that are too iridescent looking.

Stila Liquid Lipstick

The shade "patina" is the one I wear almost every single day and get compliments on almost every time I wear it. It truly stays on all day no matter what I eat or drink. There is a large range of colors, but "patina" is a good everyday pinky nude.

I could talk about makeup all day, but hopefully, these 8 products are ones that you decide to try out.