Fall 2017 Albums To Get Excited About

Fall 2017 Albums To Get Excited About

Get your Spotify playlists ready...

61
Fall 2017 Albums To Get Excited About
Unsplash

The fall time is one of my favorite of the year being it is the best time for new music. More specifically, it is when a lot of artists release new albums and some of the best artists out are releasing a new sound for themselves along with the album. Artists like Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, and Camila Cabello have fans at the edge of their seats- waiting to hear their newly invented sound. Here is why we are so excited to hear their new albums.

Younger Now- Miley Cyrus

I think we can all agree that Miley Cyrus's new album is one of the most anticipated this year. The 11 track album releasing September 29, Younger Now, will show fans the deeply developed identity that Miley has been trying to find for years. Her new single, Younger Now, even explains her past as "living a dream" in which she "just woke up" from. I'm assured that Younger Now will be a raw success that will be on repeat for months.

Reputation- Taylor Swift

"I'm sorry, the old Taylor can't come to the phone right now."

"Why?"

"Oh, 'cause she's dead!"

Although the quotes above make me sad we will never hear the past country singer sing "Fifteen" again, I think it is worth a shot to give her new album a chance. Reputation, releasing November 10th, includes 15 songs as well as two 72-page magazines featuring Taylor’s poetry and other exclusives. After all, has Taylor Swift ever let her fans down with new music? Her two released singles "Look What You Made Me Do" and "...Ready For It?" made fans realize that she is just going along with the reputation that proceeds her and declared that the old Taylor Swift is dead. Reputation is rumored to have more of an urban sound with some hip hop and R&B sounds which makes me a little nervous, but Taylor and her team did a smooth transition from her country to pop music phase. After all, Taylor has loads to write about from the last two years and if it sounds anything like "...Ready For It?" I think it will be a hit. Is it too early to pre-order Reputation Tour tickets?!

The Hurting. The Healing. The Loving.- Camila Cabello

The Hurting, The Healing, The Loving. releasing September 22, is ex Fifth Harmony member Camila Cabello's debut album.The first song off the album "I Have Questions", was written while she was fragile state that wiped her out creatively and emotionally. I definitely recommend checking it out. While Camila has had several successful collaborations in the past, it will be interesting to hear her unique sound that the album will bring. It is rumored that the album is written about her leaving the girl group and shows that in a sequential way throughout the album. There may even be a duet with Ed Sheeran or Ariana Grande. This album is sure to give all of her listeners an emotional rollercoaster and we are so ready for it!