Shows to Watch After You've Seen The Office 400 Times

30 Shows To Watch After You've Seen 'The Office' 400 Times

30 shows to binge instead of watching The Office, again.

3422

30 shows to binge instead of watching The Office, again:

1. Psych

If you have Amazon Prime Video, this should be your first stop. All of the intensity of a crime show cohesively combined with sarcasm, slap-stick, and downright silly humor.

2. Bones

Another Amazon Prime gem. A great show if you're a fan of both medical and crime TV.

3. Gilmore Girls

Catch it on Netflix. An amazing show that is guaranteed to make you smile. Follow it up with Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life.

4. Parks and Recreation

Unpopular opinion: it's better than The Office.

5. Chuck

The funniest spy show you'll ever watch. Catch it on Amazon Prime.

6. Arrow

The least sci-fy of all the superhero shows for those that think it's overrated.

7. The Flash

Need to watch if you watch Arrow.

8. Hawaii Five-0

The new one. There is nothing better than the legendary bromance. And also Alex O'Loughlin. That's all.

9. The Good Place

More work from the legendary Michael Shur. It's forking hilarious.

10. White Collar

Interesting and detailed. Plus Matt Bomer is gorgeous. Abandoned by Netflix but can be found on Hulu.

11. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

Tina Fey is a god. Features some of comedy's greatest names.

12. NCIS

Legendary. Not much else needs to be said.

13. Sirens

Another gem of Hulu. Stupid funny. Like The Office but in an ambulance.

14. The Finder

Not streamed on any major site but if you pay for it on Amazon, you definitely won't regret it.

15. The Glades

Cute, funny, and intense. Prepare yourself for a bad ending, though. Still a great show. Find it on Hulu.

16. Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Worth the hype. Andy Samberg is brilliant. Hulu claims this one.

17. House

Have to go back to Amazon Prime for this treasure of medically-based television.

18. Royal Pains

Like House but with a nicer, cuter doctor.

19. 30 Rock

Like The Office and Parks and Rec, but with Tina Fey. Find it on Hulu.

20. Parenthood

If you want to cry every episode, this is the show for you.

21. How to Get Away With Murder

Extremely complex. Not a show for background noise.

22. Quantico

Intense and intricate. A great show for the binge-watcher.

23. Shameless

Don't watch it with your kids and or younger siblings.

24. New Girl

Frustrating but funny. A great show if you can relate to people who have no idea what they are doing with their lives.

25. Glee

For those in touch with their musical side and enjoy a good cry from time to time.

26. Friends

The crown jewel of all comedic shows. Watch it before Netflix threatens to take it away again.

27. Seinfeld

Like Friends but with less love interest. Have to go to Hulu for this one.

28. Impractical Jokers

Straight-up dumb humor.

29. Jeopardy 

If you're really bored and want to "impress" your friends with some useless knowledge, Jeopardy was added on Netflix.

30. The People vs. O.J. Simpson: An American Crime Story

Even though it's basically a documentary and you might have lived through this case, it is more than worth your time.