Hello, 2018

Hello, 2018

What is your New Year's resolution?
82

Hello, 2018! It is another year to turn your “can’t” into “can,” and your “won’t” into “will.” It is another year to turn your life into the life that YOU want to lead.

Every year, on January 1st

As a wise man once said, “do not let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game.” New Year's resolutions are great. It means that you are taking the initiative to make a positive change in your life. A resolution you make one year can take you multiple years to fulfill, but it is the actions and steps that you are taking each year that are rewarding and self-fulfilling. My wish for you is that you will not fear failure in 2018.

Remember: we do not lose. We either win or we learn.

My New Year’s resolution this year is to focus on my blessings rather than my burdens. There is so much to be thankful for and it is time that I start to recognize these things and make sure that these people know how grateful I am to be blessed by their presence.

I am thankful for the opportunities that I have been given.

I am thankful for the friends that I have made and the friends that I have kept.

I am thankful for the family that I have and the additions that we have made.

I am thankful to be healthy and strong.

I am thankful for my chance at a great education.

My resolution this New Year is to make this known. It is to take action towards my blessings and worry less about my burdens.