7 tips on how to rock the bald look

7 tips on how to rock the bald look

Bald

40
7 tips on how to rock the bald look

Bald is trending, Bald is everywhere!

Head shaving has emerged to be a viable solution to all sorts of hair loss issues. The increasing number of young men experiencing hair loss and lack of viable means to stop it has significantly impacted how people perceive bald men. It is no longer associated with aging or unattractiveness. We have moved past that phase and now accepting bald heads as an ever-trending hairstyle of all time. Thanks to the global influential personalities, they have huge contribution to the notion ‘Bald is beautiful’.

So, if you’re one of those experiencing severe hair loss or have already lost most of it, it’s time to grab a bald head shaver and make a stylish entry to the bald club. But what’s next? A shaven head comes with a whole lot of responsibilities. It’s not very commonly discussed but taking care of your shaved head is equally important as taking care of any other parts of the body. It is a well-groomed and maintained bald head that will help you retain the badass personality. Once you have shaved off your head it is more exposed to heat, dirt, and pollution. Therefore, it is important that you clean and take care of your most precious asset i.e. the bald head.

It is often observed that men who get a head shave tend to completely ignore the maintenance aspect of it. Some also misconstrue that once the hairs are gone, there’s nothing much one has to do about the head. Well, that is a prime reason why most people start looking dull and appalling after head shaving. Poor care and grooming can make the most influential and good-looking men appear unattractive. Proper grooming for balding men is the key to looking presentable, attractive, and desirable.

Maintenance and grooming can be tricky for newbies or other baldies who are unaware of the importance of proper care for the shaven head. Here are the top 7 tips that will help you rock the bald look effortlessly.

• Shave it off completely

Hair loss is one of the most dreaded issues by men but unfortunately, there’s no escape to it. Experiencing baldness can be daunting and it can significantly affect a person’s self-confidence. Initially, you might feel that you’ve lost your attractiveness and perhaps you’re the weirdest looking person in your social group. But that’s not the end! Stop holding onto those last hair strands and get rid of them using a bald head shaver.

• Do it more often

A clean, smooth, and shiny bald head is all you need to make a strong positive impression. Don’t let small hair patches disrupt your classic bald look. These small hair growths in smears are noticeable and can make you look clumsy and unpresentable. Therefore, it is best to head shave regularly to ensure that there is no unwanted hair growth across the head surface.

• Use an electric head shaver

Using razors for a head shave does not guarantee a close and smooth shave. Since the manual razors have a stiff head with sharp blades, it does not facilitate an even head shave. Whereas electric head shavers are made with modern technology and ergonomic design that is easy and safe to use. These offer a smooth shave in one go without having to repeatedly glide over the same areas.

• Regular cleaning

Regular cleaning is essential to maintain and protect the head surface in the long run. Just because there are no hairs on the head does not mean you don’t have to clean and wash it regularly. Once the hairs are gone, your scalp is directly exposed to all the dirt and particles in the air thus making cleaning an important thing to do.

• Apply pre-shave oil

Pre-shave oil is an essential grooming product that should be used every time you shave your head. Applying this softens the ingrown hair strands and makes shaving easier and smooth. Pre-shave oil gives the required nourishment to the scalp before a shaver is used on the head surface. This makes head shaving a smooth and seamless experience.

• Moisturize

Add a good moisturizer to your head shaving kit permanently. Moisturizing gives all the necessary oil and nourishment to your scalp thus making it smooth and shiny all day long. Whether it's facial or bald skincare, the practicality and benefits of a moisturizer cannot be neglected. Moisturize your head surface as much as possible and you’ll never have to struggle with a scratchy and dry scalp.

• Grow facial hairs

There’s nothing more appealing in bald men than a well-shaped beard and mustache. A bald head with beards has become one of the most trending men's styles of all time. Having a beard highlights prominent facial features and makes you look more attractive and presentable. Also, it substitutes for the absence of hairs on the head. So, assess your face structure and opt for a well-suited beard style to make your personality stand out from the rest.

Baldness does not necessarily have to be boring. Proper grooming and maintenance can make you one of the most good-looking and presentable men around. However, all of this is possible only when you accept and embrace baldness. When you accept it, you can rock it effortlessly! Own your bald, go for head shaving and follow the above tips to sport the best-bald look.