Aesthetics of the Zodiac Signs

~Based on individuals I've met~

Aries: fairy lights, the feeling of anxiety before getting a test back, crackling firewood, velvet, golden hour, drives to the top of mountains just to see the sunrise, the smell of sage, an eye for an eye mentality, bullet journaling, leaves falling off of trees during the fall

Taurus: the sound of sand moving between one's fingers, flying kites, tying a child's shoe for the first time, baking a cake without a recipe, the jingling of keys, nervousness from holding hands, the sense of accomplishment after redecorating, the smell of oranges, pottery, the crunch of potato chips

Gemini: the sound of typing on a computer, daisies, strawberry milkshakes, the inability to stop laughing after an inside joke, completing a puzzle, the smell of honeysuckle, fun socks with crazy designs, the feeling of lace beneath one's fingers, sneaking out at night, leaving early to go to the airport

Cancer: bubbling emotions, the crack of lightning that follows after thunder, heated blankets, winged eyeliner, oversized sweaters, holding onto the back of someone's shirt, humming a song under one's breath, staring out an airplane window, rereading one's favorite book

Leo: slow walks through the park, bomber jackets, mom jeans, the feeling of getting dizzy on a carnival ride, drinking lemonade on a hot day, the feeling of satisfaction from running out of ink in a pen, acoustic guitar, foaming soap, the smell of rose, the feeling of freedom when having nothing to do

Virgo: the smell of old books, the feeling of grass under one's feet, the sound of children's laughter, the joy from petting a dog, the first sip of water after a difficult run, the rain running down a car window, trying to count the number of stars in the sky at night, the smell of dew, the joy one gets from receiving a package, doodling in the margins of papers

Libra: sunglasses, the pounding of one's heart when they're receiving news, the desire to be in love, vanilla perfume, laughter that makes everyone else around you laugh, taking Polaroids to capture memories, the sound one makes after drinking soda, neon signs, face paint, the feeling of meeting someone for the first time

Scorpio: the feeling of finishing a project, ripped jeans, leather jackets, midnight ice cream runs, driving with the roof of the car down, the sound of a piano perfectly in tune, forgetting responsibilities, the smell of men's cologne, singing songs too loudly, hugging someone from behind

Sagittarius: metaphorical situations, the sensation of collapsing into bed after a hard day, the smell of home, towels laid out on the grass, waking up early on a Saturday, being stubborn, the joy of getting a notification from social media, baseball caps, the noise of rustling paper, the smell of fresh laundry

Capricorn: tennis shoes slapping against concrete, flashing advertisements, singing along to songs at a concert, the inability to hold in one's excitement, the smell of lilac, watching the sky turn from black to purple as the sun rises, the feeling of trust, chipped nail polish, having a plethora of house plants, alternative music

Aquarius: Beaded pearl necklaces, silky taffeta, the sound of the wind against in one's ears while walking on the beach, overwhelming pride, arriving on time, the feeling of never being good enough, the smell of cinnamon, classical music, uncertain smiles, counting down the minutes until something happens

Pisces: the burning sensation of bare feet on the pavement next to the pool, uncontrollable laughter around loved ones, baby blankets, cupcakes with too much icing, pastels, window shopping, freckles, button-up shirts tucked into pants, singing too close to the microphone, the smell of peppermint