15 Bits Of Advice For Clueless Boys

15 Bits Of Advice For Clueless Boys

Take out your pen and paper, boys.

306
15 Bits Of Advice For Clueless Boys
The AV CLub

Sometimes it's just baffling the things we have to deal with as girls. Emotions aren't the easiest thing to deal with and it's even worse when you're dealing with a clueless boy. It's like we have to map out a freaking blue print for some of you idiot boys. Thought I'd help you all out with some pointers while giving the ladies a laughable/relatable read.

1. Use your brain.

All we ask is to use your head. It’s not that hard. Show respect, show you care and show your interest. I know we can be challenging to put up with sometimes, but you’re normally the source of frustration.

2. Don’t say dumb shit.

Boys never cease to disappoint. At this point, I’m mad at myself for even being phased at some of the things they say. Within the first couple weeks you’re always thinking, wow maybe this one if different….nope. They’re bound to say something stupid. If you put them in their place and they take it, that’s the only respectable part of the situation.

3. Don’t ask us what we’d do to you if you we’re here.

Like damn, I’m trying to eat my meal in peace and nothing about me throwing back this meal is sexy. Even if I’m eating an açai bowl, I’m still getting seeds in my teeth. Go away.

4. If we’re obviously flirting with you, flirt back.

If we flirt with you and you respond with something completely irrelevant we’ll be over it real quick. We can only tell you so many times how hot you are.

5. Don’t ignore our texts.

Nothing is better than wanting to talk and being ignored. Most boys aren’t the best at texting but at least give us something to work with so we don’t sit there like cool great talk.

6. Tell us when we look smoking.

Major brownie points if you tell us when we know we’re looking good. We’re most likely showing off for you. If we have to ask you if we look pretty, it’s kind of sad.

7. Take interest in our daily lives.

A simple text asking how our day went means the world to us. Most likely there will be a funny story or a good venting session. We like to share the little things.

8. We’re not mind readers, you can speak up and say how you feel too.

Emotions freak us out just as much as you. If you just want to be just friends cool, if you want to be more than friends cool…we can only play the guessing game for so long.

9. Don’t get so touchy about things.

Most of the stuff you’re freaking out about, you’re probably making up in your head. That boy we just ate lunch with really is only a friend and just because we go out looking attractive doesn’t mean we’re jumping on the first boy that looks at us. It’s about trust people.

10. Actions speak louder than words.

If you say you’re going to do something, do it. If you say you’re going to call, do it. If you say you’re going to go somewhere with us, do it. We don’t like being ditched or disappointed.

11. Remember all girls are Queens and they deserve to be treated so.

Yeah we’re independent ladies and can do things for ourselves, but it’s also nice when you do it. Get the door for us, take us on dates and love us.

12. If we’re starting to push you away, give us a reason to stay.

Show us why we should invest our time in you. Give us a reason to not find a million reasons that could go wrong with this.

13. Girls find out everything.

Don’t act like we can’t look you up the next day to find out you have a girlfriend of 3 years. Best of luck to every boy who thinks he can cheat. You’re idiots.

14. Communication is everything.

Don’t just assume things, just ask and we’d be happy to answer whatever question. Even if you’re not the best verbally expressing your emotions, write it down. Letters are still cool and appreciated.

15. Remind us why you liked us in the first place.

We want to know why we caught your eye or what makes you keep talking to us. It’s cute hearing the little things that made you so captivated by us. Whether it was the way we looked at you or they way we smiled, we want to hear!