10 Reasons Adele's Breakup Is A Good Thing

10 Reasons Adele's Breakup May Be The Best Thing To Happen In 2019, Cue The New Bops

"There's a fire starting in my heart."

53

For those of you that don't know about Adele's breakup, she recently just split from her three-year marriage with her husband, Simon Konecki. This shocked so many people because it seemed like she was very happy with her marriage. Even though this could be a sad thing, so many people on Twitter are excited because they predict a new album will come out soon. There are rumors that she's in the studio so that just made her fans even more excited. Here are 10 reasons why Adele fans are excited about her breakup!

I smell a new album coming 

This can be a contradictory concept because no one likes to see their favorite artists go through a rough patch. However, it is kinda exciting to see how she will handle all her emotions.

Sad boi hours

Adele is currently creating the new set of songs that will put her fans in a very emotional state of mind, and I can't wait to witness that.

Creativity is endless 

According to the Harvard Business Review, more emotional feelings have an attentional focus that tends to have important effects on creative thinking: a broad scope of attention is associated with the free-floating colliding of ideas.

New car jams

When her new album drops, you best believe that her loyal fans will be jamming to it for a straight couple of weeks.

Grammys, here she comes!

When you spill your heart and soul into an album, it is more likely that they will reap many rewards. Fans love songs that will relate with them or make them feel something. There's no doubt in my mind that Adele will do that with her new album.

Raw performances

Who doesn't like a memorable performance? People do not remember what their artists say, but how they make them feel. You work your magic, Adele!

What's the tea?

Since we only know what she wanted us to see, her lyrics may set up the scenario of what happened and went wrong. I think this is the closest we will get of knowing the truth.

Bashing her ex is allowed #grlpwr

While I do not know why Adele and her husband broke up, I am sure that her lyrics will show a detailed picture of what happened. I am sure to expect some emotional songs, but honestly, I am more excited to hear the songs that lift her up from that breakup.

Who hurt you?

These songs seem to be the type that gets a lot of attention from the public. I get it, I am sure that people have gone through a breakup or may be going through one. When an artist can touch their audience, I think that is very powerful.

Voice with emotion sounds a whole lot better

Adele has such a unique way of singing that it will blow you away. You can just tell by the way she carries herself when she's feeling okay and when she is not. Just by hearing her raspy voice you can imagine what she is going through.

I know Adele will create something so beautiful. The process might be a little rough, but I know she'll get through it. Keep on fighting Adele!